Chapter 15: Betrayal

¬ Mark POV:

I was still shocked about what Jr said to me. He not only confessed to me but also told me to forget Jackson. I stood there blanked and still processing about what he just said to me. I didn't realized that he left the room and i was alone in my room standing there with blanked face and blanked mind.

I again read the letter and suddenly it didn't smelled like jackson anymore but it smelled like my tears. Was it really time for me to moved on and forget him? i questioned myself and then i saw the ring which Jr returned to me, which remind me of what he said

"Mark Tuan listen to me carefully, he left you and he is not going to come for you, you have to moved on and let me that J person on the ring and i promised you that i will never leave you, i would rather leave music than you. Mark Tuan nobody going to love you more than me"

His words were hitting my heart like an arrow, his words were continuously coming back and forth in my mind, i was hearing his words even he was not there. I blocked my ears with my hands to prevent those words from reaching to my ears but this effort was in vain because his words were in my mind.

On, one side it was love of my life and the other side was a boy whom i met no longer then a month and he still loved me when he knew about my past about my love. He rather leave music which was his future and everything then me and on the other side there was jackson who loved me more then any thing and made me special i was everything to him but yet he left me. I didn't want to lie to myself that when he comfort me that time i forget all my pain even i forget jackson, he wiped out the tears which were caused by jackson.

After about hours of crying, i set my thinking straight and cleared my mind, that day i decided my future, whole day i laid on the bed and then after making my decision i went to Jr's room with a ring because i wanted to tell him that i was ready to let him that J person.

He accepted me without even asking anything and i spent that night with him he hold me in his arms but why i was not happy? why i still remembering jackson? Why my heart was still yelling for him? I didn't sleep that night but the person with me slept peacefully, his face was relaxed with a smile. I laid there and think about all the memories i built with jackson.

I left the room carefully try not to woke Jr and it was 6 in the morning, i made breakfast for everyone and then take shower, Jr was still not awake i decided to woke him but then i saw him coming out of his room rubbing his sleepy eyes i passed smile to him.

We left for the training, in van Jr was holding my hands and he gave me back my ring which i left in his room which i didn't get chance to gave him but i take it from him and wear it around my neck because i didn't wanted to remember any thing right now.

We were in our first class and our trainer was still not there, everyone was busy with there problems and i was standing in the corner of room thinking about my actions that what and why i did that last night? I was in my thoughts when suddenly class room door was opened and trainer was entered in the room and then another person was entered in the room behind him and when i saw that person i lost all my senses i felt like my body was soon going to fall down and my heart skipped a beat because the person in front of me was Jackson.

My hand was unintentionally reached toward the ring around my neck then i felt someone's hand on my hand, that person gently squeezed my hand which was like that he was assuring me that no one was going to hurt me and i am safe in his hand, when i saw toward that person, he was Jr he gave me his perfect gentle smile, which relaxes my body but my heart was beating really fast. I wanted to talk to jackosn, i wanted to hug him, i wanted to kiss his plump lips, i wanted to tell him that i missed him and that i loved him.