Chapter 3: Partners!

From beating heart i unfold my paper and it was red, jackson tapped my shoulder ", see marky that's called destiny, now we are also dance partners", he said to me while winking and smirking.

Oh God seriously, why none of my prayers listened, where are you God? Why jackson? I yelled in my thoughts.

"Students now you have your partners, there is another announcement that, at the end of the month there is a competition in which each couple have to perform a duet and winner couple will get prize" , teacher announced in a excited tone but all my excitement were gone i don't want to be a partner with jackson.

"Come on marky, what's that face for, it would be fun, don't worry we will win this competition because you are partner with one and only jackson ", he said that while hugging me, i pushed him away without saying any words. After this teacher leave the class and told us to practice on our own for competition.

"jackson! I have an errand to run, so i am leaving, see you tomorrow", i said that to him while packing my bag. I left academy avoiding jackson and almost ran toward home. I slammed the front door and then ran toward my room and through myself on the bed.

I heard my door knocking "mark dear! is everything ok? Why are you so upset?" it was my mother and she was asking me in a worried tone.

"Mom everything is ok don't worry about me, I am just tired and need to sleep" i assured her that there was nothing wrong because i don't want to interfere her in my matters specially academy matters because she don't want me to attend academy specially for dancing and singing.

After 2 hours of struggle with myself, i convinced myself to practice with jackson, because i have no other choice and when i think with a cool mind jackson was best choice for me because if it wasn't jackson then i have to engaged with another person which i don't wanted and also he was very talented, so i decided to talk to him in school for our performance and also i wanted to set some rules because i don't want him to engaged with me in my personal life.

On next day, in school i searched for jackson before class, because i don't want to talk to him in class and also don't want to be find out by other peoples that i was attending academy with jackson. I saw jackson coming out of cafeteria with milk and soft drink in his hands. I tried to catch him but he was fast, i saw him leaving school building so followed him.

At the back of school building i saw jackson sitting on his feet, he was pouring milk in a round shaped steel plate and then i saw kittens, he was feeding milk to kittens. Then he picked a packing box and placed kittens and steel plate inside it.

I never saw that side of jackson, i never knew that he also have that side, well i knew almost nothing about him. I walked back toward the school building and at the entrance i waited for him.

After 5 minutes i saw jackson coming toward school, there was something wrong with him he looked tensed from his face.

"hi mark! What are you doing? Why aren't you standing in front of their and not entering?" he asked me and there was something missing in his tone, his specific jackson tone and also he called me mark, not marky.

"I was waiting for you because i wanted to talk with you and i don't want to talk this about in class...... look jackson i am sorry for my rude behaviour and lets practice after school and i have also a request that please while practicing or after practicing you never disturbed me and we just focused on practicing nothing else and also you don't interfere in my personal life", i told him and then it felt like a big burden was removed from my shoulder.

"oh well marky its fine, you don't need to be sorry about anything, lets practice after school at my place then go to academy together from their and give me your cell phone for a second", Old jackson was back i handed him my cell phone he dialled his number and after one bell he end it and gave me back my cell.