Suprise

Chapter 3:

Rey Elías' POV

12:00am

I walked in from business with Ant and Santiago. It was the worst thing ever. They were arguing like teenagers.

"You should have let me cut off each finger until he talked!" Ant said.

"He was gonna agree to work with us." Santiago said sighing.

"But he played us. He didn't give us any money." Ant yelled. "And you let him go, dumb ass."

"He wasn't any threat to us." Santiago said.

"*Eres tan jodidamente ingenuo. nos tocaba y que acaba de dejarlo ir." Ant said clinching his teeth. (*You are so fucking naïve. He played us and you just let him go.)

"I am not naïve. And I know he played us but---"

"But nothing! The point is---"

"*¿Quieres que dos cállate la boca?" I yelled holding my head. (*would you two shut the fuck up?) Mamá came in and folded her arms.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Santiago fucked up." Ant said pushing him.

"No I didn't I did what's right."

"Rey Elías, what happened?" Mamá asked me. I sighed in frustration.

"He played us like you said and Santiago let him go." I said shaking my head. "*Y han estado volviendo loco todo el tiempo." I said starting to walk away. (*and they have been driving me crazy the whole time)

"Wait a minute, Rey. I have something to tell you." Mamá said making me stop. "I'll deal with you two later." She said to Ant an Santiago. They both walked away continuing there argument.

"Did you need something?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"No...but I have a surprise for you when you get upstairs."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Ya lo verás." She said winking. I'll see? See what? Mamá walked away with a smirk on her face. I just went on the elevator and went to my floor. And started to walk in my room as I took off my shirt when I heard a noise. I frowned and started to take out my gun, but when I listen closer it was crying.

I put my gun down and opened the spare room only to find that the light was on. I looked on the bed and saw a lump moving in the covers. I walked up to it and grabbed the covers. I pull them off and saw that it was a chocolate skinned girl with shorts and a tank on in the fetal position covering her face.

"Aye...hey." I said in a soothing voice thy I didn't even know I had. I walked on the other side of the bed and kneeled down.

She was trembling and all of a sudden I felt bad for her. I didn't even know her, but the way she was shaking made me worried. I touched her back and she jumped up and screamed.

"Please don't...." She said in a terrified voice. I stood up and put my gun away. I watched her as she stared at me taking deep breaths.

Despite the terror on her face, she was really beautiful. I couldn't help but look beyond her fear. Her eyes were a rich chocolate brown and they hid something terrible.

"I'm not---I'm not gonna hurt you." I told her. She moved back against the headboard clearly not believing me. I walked closer slowly and she looked like she was gonna run.

"Please don't..." She repeated in a softer tone.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't---don't---"