Remote

Chapter 10:

Rey's POV

I walked in my old place and was actually glad to see it. I watched Hunter walk to the back and go to bed. She was real tried...

I started to walk to bed myself, but I heard a knock on the door. I grunted and opened the door only to find Camlia standing there with a trench coat an some heels. This only meant one thing...

"Bebé, how many times do I have to tell you to stop with all this." I said sighing.

"With all what?" Camlia said like she didn't know what I was talking about. She walked in with my ok.

"All this...I'm not dumb. I know what's under that trench coat and I'm telling you right now, I don't want it." I said holding my head.

"Are you sure?" Camlia said opening the trench coat showing her lace lingerie. I walked up to her and closed her coat up.

"Yes." I said holding the door; waiting for her to walk out.

"Jov---" She started but I stopped her by grabbing her arm on her way out the door.

"And quit calling me gay just cause I don't want yo ass." I said with the straightest face. She snatched away and stormed off. I slammed the door and walked to my room.

I opened the door and took off my shirt. Then I took off my jeans so I can be comfortable when I sleep. I got in bed and tried to sleep, but my old sleeping problems were back. I tried to sleep for about 30 minutes, but I couldn't for the life of me sleep. I sat up and held my head with both hands. Then I heard a light knock on the door.

"Come in." I said in a tired voice. I looked up and it was Hunter with a sweatshirt and some shorts on.

"Umm..." She held the door.

"You couldn't sleep either." I said other than ask.

"Yeah..." Hunter whispered and nodded. I waved her toward me and she walked up to my bed. I made her some room and she climb right in. She laid on my chest and look up at me.

"You ok?" I asked her.

"Yes...I am now." She said snuggling. I smiled and brushed hair out of her face. We feel asleep face to face.

Later That Day-------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter's POV

I tipped toed out of Eli's room so I wouldn't wake him up and went into the kitchen. I was starving. I looked in the refrigerator and sighed. It was nothing in here...

I closer the fridge and looked in the cabinets only to find a can of ravioli and a few packets of Top Ramen. This boy don't have nothing. I sighed and grabbed the Top Ramen. I put the dry noodles in the bowl, poured the water in them and started them in the microwave.

"You must be hungry..." I heard his voice making me jump.

"Shit..." I said in a scared tone.

"My bad...I ain't mean to scare you." He said rubbing his eyes as he walked in the kitchen. He was only wearing some basketball short. He reached for a glass up in the cabinet making me stare at his muscular arm. I moved down to his six pack and then...oh god! I looked away. I looked at his penis...why did I looked down there? What the hell was wrong with me? I've never felt this way before.

"I think you need to turn up the AC...it's kind of hot in here." I said in a soft tone.

"You hot?" He said confused.

"I'm not use to this LA weather I guess..." I said waving my hand for air. It wasn't LA weather...it was him and his Greek God body.

"Ight..." He shrugged and walked toward the air conditioner. He turned it on a little and walked back in the kitchen.