Feelings

Chapter 34:

Ant's POV

It's been about a week since Hunter had her baby and it's been that long since me or anyone in this house has gotten any sleep. How can something so small be so damn loud all the time?

I walked out to the balcony only to find that Chantel was there leaning on the bar. I smiled and walked behind her. I poked her sides making her jump and scream.

"You scared me, Antonio!" She yelled at me as she hit me on the chest. I just laughed and leaned on the bar.

"What are you doing out here so late?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Can't sleep...the baby. Oh my goodness, it makes me think twice about having a baby." She said holding her head.

"It's so bad that they haven't had time to actually name her yet and how could you name some one when you can't think." I said shaking my head.

"I think it's cool to wait though."

"Yeah, Hunter doesn't really want to name her wrong. Her mom named her Hunter just being lazy. I'm pretty sure she said the first thing she saw."

"Yeah." Chantel laughed. "Hey, Bob's Fishing and Hunter Goods, ah ha! Hunter." Chantel teased.

"Dios mío..." I said laughing. "Anyway, when she's not crying, she's pretty cool to have around the house."

"She's so precious during the day, but at night it's like she turn into Mr. Hyde or something." Chantel said rubbing her eyes.

"Maybe it'll be better if we get some drinks." I said holding my hand out. She grabbed it and I took her to the bar.

"This house it so awesome." Chantel said as she held her glass up to her lips.

"It's alright...I mean it's not better than the other place."

"The place that got blow up by the Lumineers."

"Yeah...I mean I grew up in that place with my sister and brot..." I stopped and looked down at my drink.

"It's ok, Ant." Chantel said touching my hand across the bar. I smirked a little and turning my hand so her's hand can lay in my palm.

"I lost a lot of people before, but I never thought that I'd lose all my fam. My sister is still alive, but I don't know where she is...she doesn't want anything to do with the Raizahs." I said in a sigh. "I don't know, sometimes I just feel lonely since my family is gone."

"Well you're not." Chantel told me making me looking at her. "You have Rey, Hunter..." She smiled and tilted her head. "...and me."

"You?" I said with my eyebrows up. "You sure about that, Tel?" I said using a nickname I never used for her out loud before. Chantel got up and walked behind the bar so she can be closer to me.

"I'm positive, Ant." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her in my embrace and she gave me a hug. I could smell her sweet perfume and it was making me go crazy inside. She pulled back a little and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked as she looked around in my eyes.

"Your heart was beating really fast." She said putting her ear on my chest then look up at me again. "Still is..."

"Yeah...so." I said nervously as I shrugged. She smiled and pulled me head down to her chest. Her heart was beating fast and I tilted my as I look back at her.

"It does that every time I'm around you. I didn't realize it until now, but I pretty sure it's because I really like you...like really like you. Maybe even..." She trailed off and looked down. I lifted her chin up and moved my lips toward her.