Take

Chapter 36:

A week later

Ant's POV

"Where do you think she would go?" I asked Rey, talking about Camlia.

"I don't know and I don't care. She almost got us killed and had the nerve to run away." Rey said bitter as hell.

"That fat guy almost got us killed."

"Hello Ant...that Santa clause looking nigga was her pimp. She is obviously a walker and a drug addict. You can't tell me that girl wasn't on nothing when we went to go get her."

"Even more the reason why we need to find her."

"Look Ant...I'm not bout to risk my life for her again. She don't want to be help."

"She's just stubborn."

"Her stubbornness got me all of this." Rey said pointing to his wrapped up arm and other injures on his body from the accident.

"I'm going to find her with or without you." I said getting up.

"Without would be nice." Rey said waving me away. I smacked my lips and started out the door. "Ant..." Rey stopped me.

"What?" I said not even turning around.

"It's not that I don't wanna help you, but I have a daughter now. I can't be fuckin round with her anymore, it's too dangerous." He explained.

"Like being head of a crime organization filled with drugs and gambling isn't dangerous enough." I spat looking back at him. Rey narrowed his eyes...not a good sign. But I didn't care...I walked out before he could say anything. My number one priority was to find my sister.

Zion's POV

3 hours later

This ones for you and me

Living out our dreams

We are right where we should be

With my arms out wide

I open my eyes and now all I wanna see

Is a sky full of lighters---

I started humming the rest of the song. I tapped my fingers to the beat on the table as I looked at my Instagram.

"Hellooooo." I saw and unwanted hand wave block my screen. I frowned and looked up seeing that it was Paris.

"What?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Can you at least take out your earbuds first?" He said taking one out my ear.

"This better be good." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I can tell there has been tension between us for the pass few months. Especially since the last time we really talked was when you slapped me." He said holding the same cheek as if it was hurting again.

"So?" I said folding my arms.

"So I wanna started over..." He held his hand out and waited for me to grab it. I sighed and grabbed it knowing that it was some tension and I didn't like it.

"Sorry I slapped you...it just wasn't a good night." I confessed.

"Well I did get us lost and told you at the last minute so..." He smirked and I smiled at him. "So what are you listening to?"

"Lighters by Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars."

"Oh that's what you were singing." He said sitting next to me. He grabbed my earbud and put it in his ear.