Camlia

Chapter 37:

"What does that have to do with anything right now?" Ant said frowning.

"What did you say to her? Maybe something in her snapped and she did this." I said making suggestions.

"Camlia couldn't have did all of this." Ant said looking around.

"Maybe not by herself, but---"

"You too Hunter?"

"I don't know...she did leave the Raziahs and went to the Lumineers, which doesn't exist anymore." Hunter said making sense of it too.

"She didn't do this. Just because she's maybe a little mad because of what we did." Ant said in total denial.

"We didn't do anything to her, she was the one who betrayed us. Who's to say she didn't stop there?" I said pointing out our surroundings.

"She didn't do this, you should know that, Rey."

"I don't know shit about her anymore. Every since she lied about getting raped, I haven't known her. Watch this whole crackhead thing is an act."

"She's not a---"

"I know you're her brother and all and she's all you got as true blood, but she ain't no good. I'm done with her and you if you're gonna keep acting like a naïve little bitch." I yelled at Ant and that's rare.

Ant frowned at me and shook his head in disbelief. I can see his teeth clinch from all the way over here and I could tell he was on the verge of cussing me out in Spanish. He kicked the door open and stormed out. I didn't care at the moment...I was more concerned about my daughter not having any place to sleep.

Next Day

Ant's POV

I walked out the hotel and started taking a walk down the street. I had my hands in my vest pocket and tried to think about what happened last night.

"Ant...Ant!" I heard Chantel calling me, but I just kept going. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I wanted to be alone, but she didn't know that.

"Antonio!" She yelled with a little base in voice. I still didn't stop, but she stopped in front of me making me stop.

"What?" I said sighing hard. Chantel pushed me and I moved back a little. I frowned at her wonder what the hell that was for.

"Don't what me." She said folding her arms. "What's going on with you lately?"

"That's what you stopped me for?" I said shaking my head.

"This isn't like you..." She said as I started walking again.

"If this is about what happened last night, then I don't want tot talk about. Especially with you..."

"You need to talk to Rey, you two are like brothers."

"What do you know about that?" I said waving her off. "You just got here."

"Stevie Wonder can see that...and you know what brothers fight. But they make up too because it's important to stay close. You two are all each other has besides me and Hunter." Chantel said stopping me from walking again.

"Wrong...I don't have nobody but my sister. That's my real family."

"Well where is she?" Chantel yelled as she looked on my eyes. I felt my eyes water and I looked away.

"You too huh?" I whispered.

"I'm just saying...if she really wanted help she would be here with you. But she doesn't..."