Meeting

Chapter 32:

Month Later

"Ok, I gather y'all here today because, well we have a tough situation on our hands." Rey started in a soft voice.

"Don't we know it. We need to see what were gonna do. I'm tired of this." I said tapping my finger on the tip of my knife.

"Would you stop? Hunter can't help that she's going through hormones. It'll all be worth it, Rey." Chantel said giving her the benefit of the doubt.

"With all due respect, Danielle, you only just got here." That Nathan guy said.

"Umm you only came a few days before me. And my name is Chantel." Chantel said giving Nathan a stank look.

"Whatever..." Nathan said waving Chantel.

"Look on the bright side...we only have like two months left, right?" Nathan's brother said.

"Two months, 9 weeks, 63 days, it's still too long." Rey said smacking his hand on the desk.

"Well...this yo fault. Don't you remember what Jefe use to say, *ningún guante, ningún amor." I said making Chantel laugh. (*no glove no love.)

"Shut up..." Rey said pushing me. "Ayí..."

"What's going on in here?" The sound of Hunter's voice made everyone in the room jump. She walked up to Rey and looked at him confused. "Eli?"

"Umm...well, baby...we were just talking about how excited we're all gonna be when the baby comes." He lied with a smile.

"Yeah so you can stop being so bitchy to everyone every five seconds." Nathan said loudly.

"Wow Nathan...you must of fulfilled a wonderful life." Rey threatened.

"You think I'm a bitch?" Hunter said in a shaky voice. She had watery eyes...oh boy. "Is that what you think of me?" She said looking at us.

"Yeah..." Nathan said. Paris, his brother, slapped him on the back of the head and gave him the stfu look.

Hunter started her cry like a little kid. That one were you make a ugly look and make that eh eh eh sound then start actually cry. I rolled my eyes...here we go.

"Hunter...I'm sorry. Come here." Rey said pulling her in his embrace. She cried tearless on his shoulder.

"You think I'm a bitch." She whined.

"No no...I just think you get a little irritable over the smallest things." Rey said rubbing her back. She looked up and stopped crying.

"Oh..." She said nodded. "Well I'm sorry."

"It's o---"

"I'm sorry that I'm such a bitch to you and your little crew, but I am carrying your baby! " Hunter yelled push Rey off her. "You know this is all your fault anyway! Maybe you shouldn't complain! You're not the one who looks like a fucking blow fish carrying the baby that you planted in here! Asshole!" Hunter stormed out and slammed the door on her way out.

"Damn it! I can not wait till this baby comes." Rey said running after Hunter. "Cazador, I'm sorr---" His voice got cut off by the door closing.

"Uhh...get back to work." I said getting up.

"I hope I don't act like that whenever I get pregnant." Chantel said walking beside me.

"Right..." I said putting my hands in my pocket. "You want kids, huh."

"Oh yeah...at least two. I love kids. I want a boy first and then a girl. I don't know what to name my son, but my daughter will be Chanel Belleza Alvarez." She said excited as we walked on the balcony.