Captured

Chapter 12:

Next Day-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are chu finish yet?" Javier asked Storm as she cooked in the kitchen.

"Not yet, Javi." She said laughing at his excitement.

"Well when?" He said tapping his hands on the table.

"In a minute..." She said laughing.

"Hurry! I never taste Italy food before. Are chu Italy?"

"No I'm not Italian, I just know how to make the food. At least this..." Storm said shrugging.

"It smells good too." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Javi, come get the plates." Storm said stirring the noodles. I heard a knock on the door and I went up to the it.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's Jefe...open the door, Rey."

"Wassup, Jefe." I said opening the door and walking away so he can walk in.

"Nothing. Wassup witchu?" Jefe said closing the door behind him.

"We were just about to eat." I said shrugging.

"Well I need chu to do something for me. Chu, Storm, and lil' Javi since he needs to learn some things." Jefe said.

"What is it this time?" I asked fixing my plate.

"This pimp is stealing some of our prostitutes. I need chu to go and get them from him, find him and bring him to me." Jefe said.

"Tonight?" Storm said leaning on the counter eating.

"Sí...I need this bastard ASAP." Jefe said. "Besides...I heard he was getting protection from Luther."

"Luther...you mean from the Lumineers?" I said getting more interested.

"*El único..." Jefe said walking to the door. (*the one and only)

Later-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm's POV

"Let me go you asshole!" I screamed as I felt the guy's grip in my wrist.

"Who do you work for sweet cheeks?" He said in a deep voice.

"Let me go, I already have a pimp." I said pushing him.

"Whatever they're paying you...I can double it. Let me be yo pimp, I'll be real good to ya." He said rubbing my face.

"My daddy already takes care of me. Plus I trust him, not you so..." I started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I wanna be your new daddy. Those Raziahs can't take care of you like I can."

"I never said I worked for them, so---"

"But you do...don't you?" He said grabbing my face hard as hell.

"Let me go!" I yelled. The guy grabbed me and threw me in a van.

"Drive off..." He told the guy as he got in the passenger side.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To your new home." He said showing me his evil grin.

Rey's POV

"Ight here we go." I said started my car as I watch the van drive passed me.

"Is Storm gonna be ok?" Javier said.

"Yeah, don't worry kid." I said following the van without being obvious.

"Are chu sure? What if he kills her?" Javier said panicking.

"Javi, chill out little man. I ain't gon let shit happen to her." I said. Letting her do this making me anxious too. We drove for almost an hour until we arrived at a huge black abandon building. I pulled around the back so we can sneak in.

Storm's POV

"You like daddy's new place?" The guy said.

"You ain't my daddy...you don't have the balls." I said making him angry. He slapped me and I felt blood come from my eye. He cut me with his ring which made the slap hurt.

"I'm gonna be after tonight." He whispered. He walked me to an elevator and we went up to the top floor.

"So you got another one, huh." I heard a familiar voice say. I felt a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah, she's sexy as hell too." The guy said.

"Sit her down, Slim." The other guy turned around and I shrunk.

"Anything else?" Slim asked.

"You go...I wanna have some fun with this one." He said smirking, looking at me straight in my eyes.

"But...umm ok." Slim said. He walked out and once the door closed, my nightmare begin.

"Wow...Hunter. You have become quite the woman." He said laughing.

"Let me go...Trey." I said in a shaking voice. Hurry up, Rey...