Uninvited

Chapter 17:

"Ant!" I yelled looking for him. He got up from the floor slowly after taking a huge part of the roof off his arm.

"We gotta find everyone!" Ant yelled over the guns shooting back and forth. I went in the room where we left them in.

"Camlia!" Ant yelled seeing her laid out on the floor. He tried to get her to wake up, but her eyes wouldn't open. I looked around seeing Javier getting up holding his side. Santiago covered Jefe and Mariana, so they were fine.

"We got to get the fuck out of here!" I yelled. Santiago got up with his parents and Ant picked up his still breathing sister. We all ran out of there and ran towards cars.

"Get in the---" I got cut off by one of the cars blowing up. I looked around trying to see if anyone of us got in a car...no, all here. I sighed in relief.

"Go back in...we need weapons!" Javier yelled. He was right...we had to spray our way out of this.

"Eli..." I heard Hunter whine as she grabbed my jacket.

"We have to...don't worry, everything is gonna be fine." I said grabbing her hand. I lead everyone to the underground weaponry under the building.

"Get everything." I told everyone who was conscious.

"We don't have to listen to y---"

"Santiago! Could chu for once stopping being so pety! This is serious!" Jefe yelled slapping Santiago in the back of the head.

"Come on Camlia...wake up." Ant said rubbing her forehead. He backed up a little an started putting weapons on him. He put on his infamous knife holster belt. He grabbed some guns just in case he couldn't get his knives fast enough.

"Everyone ready?" I asked putting the machine gun around shoulder.

"What about Camlia?" Ant said.

"Mariana...chu stay here. Chu two will be save here." Jefe said. Mariana nodded and we all went back up to the top.

"There they are!!" A guy screamed. He pointed his gun and Storm shot him straight in the head. But more came and it started our little shoot out.

"Javier, go back...there to many of them!" I yelled.

"No...I can do this." Javier said pointing his gun out. He started shooting at the enemy like a trained Marine. I smirked and started shooting too.

After 10 minutes, the assholes was all laid out. I walked up to one who was still alive. I grabbed him by the collar.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I said narrowing eyes.

"It's a war...all rules apply." He said weakly. He tried to spit on me, but missed. I threw him on the ground and shot him in the neck.

"Damn Lumineers did this shit..." Ant said pissed off.

"Yeah...we gotta get out of here. I mean look." Santiago pointed at the collapsed building and the people dead with it.

"It's just us left..." Jefe said. I stood there as they started back down to the weaponry.

"Chur coming with us, right Rey?" Javier said. I looked at Jefe and he nodded.

"I guess I am." I said shrugging. Hunter smiled and grabbed my arm.

"Where are we going?" Hunter asked.

"First to the hospital..." Javier said stopping. I looked at him and he fell down on the floor. Ant picked him up and Santiago went to get Camlia and his mom. We walked to the hospital since we couldn't take the cars.