A True Friend I Found

Day 10

He's my advisor, my councilor, my guidance and he's a real true friend to me.

He's one of those treasures that I am keeping.

He once told me these words :

"you believe, or you may never believe, it doesn't matter. Believe what you want to believe. But I urge you to have faith. for faith is the essence of things unseen, the substance of things hoped for. Having faith that all the odds will turn in a better way, though they are a total mess. Having faith that all burden will be a little lighter, even if your carrying a huge one. But be reminded that faith, without your works and perceivable efforts, is totally dead."

I couldn't disagree to this because what he said was purely true.

I am truly and still blessed because God gave me a friend whom I can truly trust on, a friend who remained true despite of what happened.

Friendship is one of those greatest treasures that life can offer us. You cannot truly say that (s)he is a friend if your friendship won't go through trials, if the kind of friendship you have is not trustworthy.

A Friend who walks with you through the dark; a friend who lends his/her ears just to listen to your weighs either negative or positive; a friend who will still choose to be your friend despite of some major burdens that you're carrying, despite of those guilts and such~~~~now that's what you call a TRUE FRIEND.

So, when you feel like you already found that friend, you better cherish, treasure, keep, love and protect them for a LIFETIME.

Because by doing that, you've earned one of those greatest memories that life can ever give you aside from trials.

A TRUE FRIEND is not only for good times and light, happiness and all the goods you can think of, that being said of a "friend" is not being a friend at all.

There are no certain qualities or qualifications of becoming a true friend.
The thing there is that, you just have to be there for him or her whenever, (s)he is sad or happy, and etc.

No one will say that "you're qualified to be my true friend", there's no such thing as that.

Just remember the slightest reminder of being a friend, that is:

You may fake all things, or even fake others, but never ever fake your true friends.

Our friends, are our partners in everything.

And lastly,

You don't need BUNCH of 'em, all you need is a true, trusted and a reliable one who will be there for you praying and be there like as "always".

That's what friends are for. Now I've found my definition and value of friendship.

I do hope and pray that you'll find yours too :)

Just like what my friend said, always have faith in everything you do and all, but without effort and work, it's dead.

Work it with faith, work it with effort.
Exert effort to work it, work it and keep the faith burning! ~me

:)