Part 2

"Girl tonight was lit shiiiid!" Said Kim as she slapped Christina ass sitting in the chair beside her.

The two sat inside the club and took shots 5:30 am. They did it four nights a week. They were almost like owl's, up all night slept through the day.

Christina replied....

"Hell yea girl...I know one damn thing..." Taking another sip of her Hennesy...

"What that boo?"

"Frost better not short me tonight... Hell I know I brought in every bit of 12,000 worth or ones and fives. Ima strip search that ass when we get home if we do. Nall I'm staying with you today fuck that!"

Kim started laughing ...
"Girl you still stay with him? You know that man like mixing business with pleasure! Remember what happen to Jasmine didn't it. Hell she just disappeared."

Christina shook her head as in not wanting to hear it...

"Girl ain worried about that. If he do Im killing straight up.... Forreal forreal!"

Christina started laughing once again as Mary Gene came out of nowhere....

"What the hell are you lil heffas so geeked up about?" Rubbing the two shoulders smiling.

Kim burst out...

"Shiiid waiting on our money from Frost ass!"

Christina second it by pointing at her...

"I know you right!"

"CHRISTINA COME HERE!" Suddenly yelling Frost upstairs from his office.

She got up and gave Kim that eye. Kim whispering behind her as she walked off...

"Gul get them draws out your booty!" Her and Mary Gene started laughing....

"I CANT HELP IT!" Kim yelled walking away.

She walked in Frost office...

"What up Frost?"

"Girl you brought in some money tonight.... This is well deserved. Don't tell nobody especially the other girls what I gave you!"

Christina opened the envelope and it was 6,000 dollars for one night. She immediately hugged Frost.

"Ay I'm spending the night with Kim tonight OK...?"

Frost nodded his head but before she walked out....

"CHRISTINA REMEMBER....DONT TELL NOBODY!"

Ten minutes later....

Christina and Kim walked to Christina's car....

"Hold on Christina...I left something in the club!"

Kim rushed back as Christina continued to walk to the car. She looked down to put the key in the door and looked up before unlocking; Distracted by a voice...

"Damn baby please be mines. I havent went sleep yet. I stay out here everynight/day to make sure you get home safe!"

Christina eased the mace out of her purse, scared out her mind to turn around.

"I love you Pandora!"