Pt. 6

Christina snapped out of her overwhelmed daze. The sound of horns blew at her, astonished to the fact that it was her Uncle Simpson, made her sat still at the green light.

Saying to herself...

"Damn was that Uncle Simpson?"

"Hell nall it couldn't be!"

Hardly could tell by the hat deep over his eyes. She immediately ignored the fact and called Kim...... she quickly picked up....

"What's up girl...how was the visit?"

Asking about her visiting her dad.

Christina replied ....

"Nall girl forget the visit. How about I was just at the stop light and some random man flagged me to roll my window down."

"Some random man...why you?"

Kim attempted to talk....

Christina interrupted and continued....

"Let me finish....So at first I was skeptical but I did roll my window down....This motherfucker had the nerve to tell me he's not just gone have sex with you but he's gone kill you next time! Girl we need to call the police...."

Kim immediately got heated throwing her glass of wine against the refrigerator thinking about that night....

"Man hell nall....I'm gone kill him. Besides these Atlanta police don't care. Hell half of them don raped these women on these streets themselves."

Christina shook her head to Kim response....

"I mean what you gone do? This stalking shit isn't no joke Kim!"

"Life isn't a game PANDORA!"
Getting smart with her...

She continued.....

"All my mafukin life I been depending on the wrong ones to help me. Been treated the worst by own damn family. Been told I couldnt nothing without asking. Been raped and beat AND MISUSED. Hell nall FUCK THE POLICE! I want him to find me....cause I'm go kill him and that's on my kids! Matter of fact I need some bullets....where you at now?"

Christina was shocked and simply replied....

"Girl my bad I forgot to tell you...Frost called me threatening me because I'm late for that client I always have on Mondays.... I'm already late but fuck it I'm on my way to you!"

Christina went and picked up Kim and let her dropped her off at the club.

"I'm gone call you girl!" Getting out of Kim's car.

She walked in the club as Frost met her cursing her out for being two hours late. The client had left which mean money left out of his pocket in his eyes.

"Fuck you and this club ....ion need this shit!" She couldn't take it no more

Pandora stormed out calling Kim right back. She picked up....

"Girl come get me I quit.....Frost can have this shit!"

"Really ....OK girl!"

She could hear Frost steady yelling and cursing from behind but she didn't pay him no mind....

**MeanWhile**
Kim clicked back over....

"I got to go pick her up right now. Damn for somebody who don't want they daughter to strip, know they ass fell in love with one quick!"

Kim was talking on the phone with Christina's dad....