PT.4

Suddenly Kim got up by the sound of one big beat at the door; Almost like somebody was trying to burst in.

"You heard that?" asked Kim

Christina still laid back from a sexual daze.. but quickly regain conscious, I guess you can say...

"Yea what the fuck that was?"

The two put they clothes on, as Kim eased her pistol out from under her bed and crept toward the door. She looked back at Christina and nodded her head to grab her cell phone, just in case.

"Who the fuck is it? THE POLICE ARE ON THEY WAY! DO YOU HEAR ME ....THE POLICE ARE ON THEY WAY!"

Kim stood there as she could see Christina standing on the other side of the door with a baseball bat ready.

There were still no answer.

"HELLO!"

"I SAID THE POLICE ARE ON THEY WAY!"
Still no answer.

It was funny how Atlanta make unexpected house visits in broad daylight.

Kim suddenly built enough nerves to open the door ....

"I SAID....."

Only finding herself pointing the gun to nobody. The estrange person was suddenly gone. Kim took a deep breath.

"Girl I need to move from these damn projects. Shiid out of Atlanta period!"

Kim locked the door and turned her attention back on Christina. Now where was I?"

***Meanwhile***

"I can't take this shit nomo more!"

The stalker made it to his studio apartment and played his favorite song off of his I-Pad sterio, Ceelo Green... Taking another sip of his blue top vodka throwing the bottle across the room breaking it.

**"When you're out there
Without care, yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Probably"**

The crazy part about it, the stalker was Christina's dad older brother Simpson!!! Her own uncle. The same one who kidnapped and raped Kim and now was headed for his own niece.