PT. 3

Christina continued to hold the mace, as she closed her eyes...scared to turn around. She finally opened her eyes and could see through Kim's mirror that the estrange man was gone....

"Girl what's wrong with you?" Said Kim as she walked out.

Kim could see the mace in her hand and her uncomfortable body language. Kim looked down at her hand and asked again...

"Bay what's wrong?"

Christina finally snapped out of her daze and replied....

"Girl I believe... Well I know got a stalker!"

Kim immediately turned up, rushing to her trunk, grabbing her pink 9mm ....

"Where the fuck he at? WHERE? WHERE?" looking around in straight beast mode.

The fact that four years prior, Kim also had a stalker. A stalker that even kidnapped and raped her one night after the club. They never caught the guy but she never forgot about it neither.

"Calm down boo...calm down....I ran him off....let's just go!"

The two got in the car and drove off. Kim drove and telling by the grip on her steering wheel, she was in deep thought all over again about what happen to her. Christina could see her tension.....

"Kim its cool baby....!"

Christina leaned over Kim while she drove and kissed her on the cheek. Kim took a deep breath and eased her back on the seat.

"You right!"

***A hour later***

*Do Or Die Station*

Chorus]

[Johnny P]
Can you smoke and ride, in the back seat of a Cad'
Choppin up the paper for my homies Do or Die
Whoa yeah, whoahhah, yeah
Can I say it one more time
Can you smoke and ride, in the back seat of a Cad'
Choppin up the paper for my homies Do or Die
Whoa yeah, can you smoke and ride
With me baby, check it out...
Can you ride ride, ride ride ride ride
C'mon girl ride ride ride ride
Can you ride ride, ride ride ride ride
C'mon girl ride ride ride ride
Whoa yeah (whoa yeah)
Won't you ride with me baby (won't you ride with me baby)

The two laid up before going to bed higher than ever off the loud bud. Kim eventually went down on Christina as the music took them away. Little did the two know, the stalker stood at the front door holding the door knob with a pistol. The same stalker that raped Kim.