Pt. 5

**The next day**

"Daddy come on now....I am being careful out here!" When have I ever..."

Kim's dad named Eazy interrupted her again....

"Girl you I do photography out here at all of these clubs. And I know the dangers of this club business. How you think it makes me feel when Big Frost constantly tries to book me to take pictures but I turn him down because of you. He almost like the fact that you're my daughter just to throw it in my face!"

Christina shook her head as she jumped off the arm of the couch unto the couch itself....

Her dad had no idea that she was staying with Big Frost. He figured she still stayed with Kim.

Christina tried to reply again but her dad kept interrupting her...

"I'm telling you Chrisy, its a dirty dirty world that we live in!"

Christina just went in deep thought as he continued to talk....

She finally snapped....

"BELIEVE ME I KNOW....HOW THE HELL YOU THINK I FEEL...HUH?....Own damn momma kicked me out as a teen, only to find myself moving with a father who I thought understood, kicking me out also! HUH ....WHAT TYPE OF DAD ARE YOU?"

Eazy raised up biting his lip and snapped back...

"NO DAMN DAUTHER OF MINES ABOUT TO BE A DAMN STRIPP...."

But before he get his words out, Christina stormed out and slammed the front door.

She jumped off the steps of her dad home and jumped in Kim's car. Suddenly she could see Frost calling and she answered.....

"What up Frost?"

"Girl where the hell you at....you know you suppose to been private setting for lawyer today!"

Christina was living so fast that she had honestly forgot. Thinking about it for a minute, she remember today was her day to entertain this one rich client. One of the defense attorneys of Atlanta would always come by on Monday evenings. He only wanted Christina to dance....well Pandora.

"Damn Frost I'm sorry...."

Frost spazzed out....

"Nall Bitch sorry don't get it.... If your ass not here by two, find yaself somewhere else to sleep and dance!"

Frost hung the phone up....

Christina threw her head back, blew out a loud sigh, and drove off....

Suddenly she pulled up at a light on 3rd street. Some was telling her to look to her left. She looked and noticed a man with a hat on flagging her to role her window down. She was skeptical at first but she did it anyways...

"Yea?" Asked Christina

"Tell ya lil lover girl, she owe me and she knows it..... NEXT TIME IM NOT JUST GONE JUST FUCK HER....IM GON KILL HER!!!"

He immediately drove off fast running the light!!!