Pt.9

"My baby still ain't answering the phone!" Kim said out loud.

Christina continued to eat not having one clue that her friend/lover was referring to her father. Kim slick looked away from her phone and to Christina realizing what she had just said was unintentional. Christina took a deep swallow from the food, almost going down the wrong pipe and replied....

"Who girl.... I hope it ain't that old man Charlie you use to make a fool out of."

The two started laughing and Kim played right into it.

"Girl I don't know how you know. Hell how you think them bills and that car note get paid. Not just by no damn stripping."

Christina shook her head and looked at her phone. She could see her momma back home in Mississippi calling. She would always ignore her mom when she called. The fact that her mom shipped her to Atlanta always had a toll on her mind. The crazy part about it, she would answer when she felt like she could get money wired to Georgia from Mississippi.

Kim could see Christina constantly ignoring the call.

"Girl I know that ain't nobody but your momma....gone and answer for her.... Because at the end of the day that's your momma!"

Pandora rolled her eyes to the Kim's words....

"Girl please what she got for me? Not a damn thing but the are you still dancing with devils speaches!"

The sun was setting and the two finished up. Kim got the ticket and left the waitress a tip. They walked out the car....

"Girl this my jam.....that motherfuckin Boosie!"

[Boosie]

"Father God I've been Betrayed (turned on me)
Feel Like They Beat me Like a Slave (my homies)
But I Learn From My Mistakes (i learn from my mistakes)
We Living in the Last Days Pray For Me Made Me Cold Hearted

After all the fucking shit we done been through,
All the pussy niggas we done tend to,
But it don't mean nothing when a nigga money low,
Niggas will shoot you in the back and cu"

Ten minutes later....

"Girl that weed aint got you feeling funny?" Suddenly asked Christina

Kim just sat there up feeling herself parking her car....

"Hell yea in a good way....now bring that ass in this house so I can do some to you!"

Kim responded while the two got out...

The two got in the house and Kim aggressively took Pandoras clothes off instantly. The funny part about it, Uncle Simpson was hiding in the closet watching the whole thing! The two eventually passed out. Simpson then quietly came out the closet...

***STAY TUNED***