Part 1

"Work, work, work, work, bounce [x4]
What you twerkin' with [x4]

[French Montana:]
Work, work, work, work, work, work
What you twerkin' with
Throw it, buss it open
Show me what you twerkin with
Ass so fat, need a lap dance"

*The Music Was Live*

Magic City was jumping on a Saturday night as usual. All the big bosses and shot callers from Atlanta was in there. They even had Future performing at the end to bring Atlanta's on special dancer Christina(Pandora).

"Girl youre not nervous?"Asked another dancer name Kim.

Christina continued to grease up and finished prepping for her big showcase. The fact celebrity Rapper Future was performing live, while she danced, made her even more nervous. She kept her cool to Kim though....

"Girl who is Future? Shiiid he ain't nobody! Money don't make me nervous...it makes me cum!"

The two started laughing as Christina stood up and looked in the mirror.

"Girl you are gorgeous hunny!" Said Kim.

Christina was 24 years old. She moved from Mississippi to Atlanta when she was 16 ...when she was out of hand and got kicked out of school. The crazy part about it was that her mom was a pastor back home in the delta of Mississippi... And her father which stayed in Atlanta, was a club promter in Atlanta. Some he never seen his daughter doing was becoming a stripper. He eventually kicked her out when she was 19 and the streets took her in. Well club owner Big Frost took her... I guess u can say under his misguided ass wings....

Mary Gene which was over all the dancers of the club under Big Frost...suddenly burst in the back dressing room....

"Pandora you have five minutes baby let's tighten up. Its some rich niggaz out there. LETS GET THIS MONEY!"

Pandora was Christina stage name.

Christina jumped up...flickered her hair...turned around and looked at her ass...it was time.

The DJ scratched the track as lights were striking everywhere.

"AND THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...PANDORA AND FUTURE!"

Crowd goes wild....

Future came out....

"Fake-nigga-lie-to-a-real-nigga-now-thats-just-some-shit-that-you-dont-do-imma-stay-real-for-my-real-niggas-now-thats-just-some-shit-that-im-gon-do...FUCK UP SOME COMMAS!"

Pandora jumped on stage and the crowd went even crazier. Money was thrown everywhere. What Pandora didn't know was that somebody in there that wanted her dead. And somebody in their that was mentally insanse obsessed with her!!!!