PT. 10

Simpson stood over the two and just observed and smiled. He tapped both of their feet to make sure they were still out of it from the drug. He then begin to unbuckle his pants and proceeded by kissing the two bodies. He looked at his niece and back at Kim, looked at Kim and back at his niece. Sick ass man chose his own niece first, penetrating inside her without her control. Started slow but sped up aggressively. Suddenly he jumped off and just sat on the bed in indian style mad with himself. He begin to punch himself in the face. He then quickly grabbed Kim, the same woman he raped before, and aggressively penetrated in her also. Hollering out loud....

"BITCH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.....SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

Pulling her hair yelling and yanking her back on the bed.

Angry as ever he jumped off of her and ran to his pants pocket. He whipped out his pocket knife, stood over Kim, and repetitively stabbed her. The first stabbed she immediately opened her eyes overwhelmed to the whole situation. Second stab through the twenty-third, made it obvious that her death wasnt enough for his pleasure. He quickly backed off, not believing what he just done. He grabbed his pants and called 911.

"911 what's the emergency?"

"Yea seems like its a lot of hollering and aggressive screaming coming from the these two roommates home... come quick I hear she's yelling for help!"

Simpson quickly ran out the house and threw the phone in the garbage across the street.

***8mins later****

"PUT YOU HANDS UP.....PUT YOUR GOT DAMN HANDS UP!"

Christina woke up thinking she was dreaming. All she could see is like ten policemen pointing their guns at her. She looked over and immediately jumped to seeing Kim's dead bloody body. She looked at her hand and could see a bloody pocket knife she never seen in her life. She immediately screamed!!!!

**STAY TUNED**