PT. 13

"Baby just stay strong we gone get you out of here...just stay strong!"

Christina just cried as the officers escorted her to her cell. Bell was set at $10,000. Eazy instantly checked his account knowing he didn't have enough in it. He left out the station knowing the next day he would have to take out a bank loan.

Riding down the highway he knew had to inform his wife Cathy. Taking a deep breath, calling her. The phone just rang....no answer.

Simpson could see her phone ringing as he also drove the city, heading to the station. He started smiling knowing that she was tied up in his house. Thinking out loud.....

"That damn Eazy....calling momma to let her know about her little girl. Umm umm um!"

Simpson started laughing even harder as the phone would stop but start back ringing again. He immediately grabbed the phone and answered it without saying one word.

"Hello....hello...HELLO....CATHY?" Eagerly answered Eazy......!

"Cathy...CATHY?" Reaching out to her again....

Suddenly Simpson hung up the phone. Eazy instantly looked down at his phone feeling some type of way. He parked at a near bar he always go to, to put some things together.

"Damn let me call my brother!"

But before he could call, Simpsom called him.....

He quickly replied before Eazy could say hello....

"Brother where you at? What they say about my niece?"

Suddenly Big Frost , the club manager text Eazy out the blue......

"Aye I know we don't talk no more bruh, but I heard about Christina and Kim. Just know I know she didn't do it. Not trying to start no mess but your brother use to be obsessed with Kim......Not blaiming nobody but watch your brother for real bro! Best wishes!!!!"

"Bro.....bro....bro?" Simpson continued to talk

Eazy went in a daze thinking about all the past strange ways of his brother. Especially the bursting of his glass when he told her he was messing with Kim. Eazy eventually answered....

"What up?"

Simpson could tell by his voice that he really felt a different type of way. He was more calm this time like he knew something.....

"What they say bruh....what happened?"

Eazy paused for a minute....

"Do you think my daughter really did it bro? Or you think somebody real close to her did it?"