THE FINALE

"NOOOOOOO!"

Eazy immediately charged at his brother Simpson like a pro line backer. Cathy stood there laying in a pool of blood as the two tussled. Eazy finally got on top of him as he continue to beat Simpson in the face. Hit him so many times that he went unconscious. He realized that his brother was out cold and backed off. Knuckles bloody to the bone from the beating.

"Baby?.....Baby?....Cathy....Baby please wake up!"

Crawling over to his ex wife to see if she was still alive. He was so nervous and shocked, that he couldn't even balance his phone in his hand to dial 911. Finally, he did.......

"911 what's the emergency?"

"
Crying and shaking he finally got it together...

"911 what's the emergency?"

"My wife...my...my ...my ....she been stabbed by my brother."

"Sir can you calm down.....do she have a pulse.....is she breathing?"

"I don't....I don't.... don't.....!" Hand shaking trying to feel a pulse.

"Sir help is on the way!"

"Baby wake up......BABY PLEASE WAKE UP!"

Cathy finally rolled her head centered, as Eazy head was down on her leg praying for her. All of a sudden in a soft innocent voice...

"Easy is that you?"

Easy instantly rushed to her face to face....

"Yea baby this me.....help on the way...just breathe Cathy.....just breathe."

"Awwww Easy it hurt so bad....I can't feel my legs.....I can't feel my legs!"

Eazy looked at the stab wounds and started to grit his teeth. He looked back at his brother s knocked out and gritted his teeth even harder.

"Baby don't talk ...its gone be okay...I promise he will never see daylight again!"

Eazy kneeled down again and kissed his ex on the lips.....

One month later....

[Monica]

"When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine

I look at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of mine

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow

You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost all hope
You showed me love
I'm checkin' for you
Boy you're right on time
Angel of mine"

Christina drove to Kims grave site and gave flowers. Driove down I-75 bumping her favorite Pandora station......

And that's how it was........ The funeral for Kim was really sad. Christina had got off the plotted murder. And oh I forgot the same waitress that served Eazy that drink that night was in on the murder also. Hell she the one that kept them distracted while Simpson put the date rape drugs in their marijuana....yep she worked at that restaurant to. And no Simpson wasn't the father of Christina, she just told him that. As for Simpson....25 years to life without parole and the waitress. As for Cathy.....just say the three are back as one family. Sad thing about it, she now preaches in a wheel chair. As for Pandora she's in nursing school now and telling her story to all high school girls around the delta.

As for ya favorite author SwagStar Johnson

.........

YOU HAVENT READ NOTHING YET!!!

******THE END******