PT. 11

"Who the fuck is calling me this late?"

Christina's dad Eazy phone continued to ring as it woke him out of his sleep.

"Damn man ....SHIT!"
Finally turning over to answer the late call.....

"HELLO?.....WHO THE HELL CALLING ME THIS LATE?"

Instead of a response the operating system responded....

"You have a collect call from..... "

"Dad this Christina....Im in the County jail"

"If you accept these charges please dial 1!"

Eazy quickly dialed one and jumped out the bed.

"Hello...hello....hello....Christina....
CHRISTINA?"

Christina sucked up her tears and pleaded to her dad....

"Dad ion know what's going on but somebody killed my friend ....daddy they killed Kim! Daddy I woke up to her laying beside me and a knife in my hand....daddy I know I didn't do it!"

Easy instantly started to put on his clothes, confused but kept calm to keep his daughter from panicking.

"Baby ...baby ...calm down....calm down baby...wait a minute ...WHAT?....I'm on my way....I'm on my way.....DONT SAY ANYTHING until you get your lawyer....I'm on my way baby!"

Christina continued to cry but simply replied....

" OK daddy hurry up!"

Easy hung the phone up and grabbed his car keys. Digging off in his yard, scared and overwhelmed at the same time......

"WHAT THE FUCK....MURDER? MY BABY HELL NALL? thinking out loud

Easy quickly tried to dial Christina's mom number but quickly hung up because he wanted the facts first. He then decided to call his brother Simpson, who was behind it all but he didn't answer. He called again...no answer.....He called again.....

"Hello what's up bro?" Simpson finally picked up the phone like he was sleep playing it all off.....

"Bro Christina locked up..... They got my baby bro....I NEED YOU TO COME HERE TO THE STATION NOW......NOW BRUH!"

"Bro calm down I'm on my way!"

Simpson hung up the phone, laid back in his bed with his hands crossed , and simply replied to himself......

"Nigga just don't know she next!!!!"

*STAY TUNED*