magical | guren

[Magi AU]
(cross dresser!reader x king!sinbad)
(a/n: if you havent read/watched magi, you might not get this whole chapter ;-; but hey, if you do read or watch magi, just pretend guren is sinbad, you're jafar, shinoa is yamraiha, yuu is sharrkan, mitsuba is pisti, and shinya is judal [IM CRYIFNF DONT ATTACK ME] AAAAAND this story is set a month before aladdin and alibaba meet.)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Life, as the adviser for the King of Sindria, one of the most influential men in the world, had its perks. Not only were you one of the eight generals, who were practically the top dogs, but the easy life within the palace was something you certainly wouldn't mind indulging yourself in. Who wouldn't enjoy the relaxing baths in the palace's onsen room? Speaking of which, you're currently getting your back gently scrubbed by Shinoa, herself.

"So," the Mage began, "how was Guren faring last night, (Name)-san?"

You heaved a long sigh. Being King Guren's adviser had its perks, yes. But it also came with a lot of downsides. Overall, he was a respectable man. He wouldn't have been able to get seven different nations to form the Seven Seas Alliance with him if Guren lacked the moxie and charisma. When it came to economical negotiations, he was... charming, if you had to say.

But when it came to the boisterous parties held in Sindria almost every night, one would certainly question whether or not Guren is actually befitting of the title 'King' because of his.... wild behavior.

"Well, last night he was about to get at it with one of the dancers, but then this other girl showed up, and.... ruined the mood, I guess? Then she started ranting. I happened to be nearby so I heard what she was saying."

Shinoa giggled. "This is some juicy gossip, (Name)-san. Do tell me more."

"Hey let me in on the news, too!"

Both of you turned your heads towards the doorway, revealing a towel-clad Mitsuba. She made her way towards the small pool and placed her towel on a dry patch.

You laughed. "Okay. Now that we're all here, here goes."

"Well the girl who kind of cockblocked them began wailing about Guren impregnating her or something. She wants him to take responsibility and stuff. Guren just sat there, all dazed and drunk, as she droned on and on. Then when she was done, what Guren said made me choke on my drink, I swear."

Shinoa looked impatient. "Well? What'd he say?"

You snorted at the memory. "I quote, Uh lady. I've never seen you before in my life."

Mitsuba cackled. "Poor woman. Guren must've been drunk as shit when the two of them did the deed."

Shinoa's eyebrows were furrowed in worry. "Did you fix the matters, (Name)-san?"

You sighed as you got up to head for the showers. "Yeah. I went to her home this morning to explain that our idiot king doesn't like being tied down by commitments and whatnot. But, to our relief, she didn't really want Guren. She's just another vagrant that's out for his wealth. And, much to our chagrin, we still have to financially support her too, since she's carrying one of Guren's many potential heirs."

You turned on the shower to wash off the suds in your hair and body. You heard Mitsuba sigh from where she was.

"Man, Guren should stop mindlessly putting his dick in every semi-attractive girl he meets," the blonde pinched the bridge of her nose. "Our budget is all going to go to supporting the women our so-called king has impregnated. Sindria's going to go bankrupt if he makes any more kids!"