My story line

So,hi..this isn't the first time i'm making stories,my last story wasn't doing good,so i stopped making stories that time.But that was like a year ago(almost 2 years now),and i am back again with a new fresh teens story(or book) that you can enjoy and remember those good days with your friend and sorry if it's a bad past of yours(i'm soo mean :( ) but anyways you can enjoy 'my' junior high school story.Besides my junior high school life are gonna end soon,that's why i am making this books to remember those good and bad days of mine.

Remember this,my story sometimes doesn't have an intro or a beginning talk (or something,i don't know),so it means i will write the chapter straight to the story where we ended at the last story.Without any chappy talk and time(and energy) wasting.Because everybody knows how much i talk if i'm too comfortable with something (like almost everyone does that).

I am a girl,a female,a woman (readers : okay we got it,stop!)
Sometimes people mistake me as a boy because of my username,my username actually refers to a kpop boy group band that is called 'BTS' and there is this member that i'm biased in,who is 'Jeon Jungkook' (sorry i am a kpop lover,if you don't like me then you can hate me and leave if you want) and so on..i am an 'Army (a fandom name of bts)' comment if you are one of them ^3^.

Haha,ok,nice talking to you and have a good day.I will be updating one time each week.Sometimes there will be an information or a/n if i have some information/news for you readers to know ^^ byee ♡.