Chapter 33: The King's Past

"I have 2 big brothers. And they're actually twins. They are Skyrho(Sky) whom I treated as the oldest brother and Stanley(Ley). They may look similar but inside they are opposite.

Our Father, Zheyus, was the strongest and most terrifying gangster in the whole world. He owned the biggest organization. He was the King of the underworld.

Many years have past. All of us were ready. It was the time when father needed to choose the holder of all the power, the manager of the organization.... The next King.

Father had chosen Sky for his great leadership. I cannot match my brother's way of leading. He knows how to control everything. He knew everything.

My brother Ley was full of hatred because he wanted to become the king. My father knew that Ley can defend and protect everything but he lacks something. Something that I didn't know. It's what father said.

I was not taught to fight nor to lead. I was taught to manage. To manage things... To understand how things work.

Father left everything to us. We didn't know where they have gone with mother. We don't even know if they're still alive.

Sky controled everything in the gangster world. I handled the business world. But Ley... He left us. He cut off our connection.

Sky fell inlove with a woman. They were blessed with a beautiful daughter. Sky had no problems in handling the gangster world. He kept his family a secret because being the king of the biggest organization is dangerous.

10 years have past. Ley came back. He think that he's the true ruler. And said that Sky cannot protect his teritory for he is weak. He prioritizes his family. Ley attacked the organization.

They faught together and Ley was lost. But that was not the end. Sky think that they're family was safe but no.

Ley knew that he cannot break or crush Sky by hurting him physically.. Ley with his dirty tricks. He tried to kill Sky's happiness...

And that is you Scythe.

Him and his little pet that you knew as your best friend.

That boy. That sneaky little devil.

Everything was planned. Ley knew that you are Sky's weakness...

But you're also his strength."

I am my father's strength.

"Don't be fooled. Your father lost because he's weak and so are you."

Nanlaki ang mata namin ni Uncle. Ley is here. He's here the whole time.

"Let's get things straight. I. Am. The. True. King."