From Hell And Hate.

"Come outside," Louie's voice said immediately after I answered. I hung up and took off. He was standing on the sidewalk and I jumped into his open arms. "Kari, how I've missed you."

"I missed you too Louie," I said, squeezing him tight before letting him go.

He grinned. "Someone wants to see you."

I was taken aback a little bit. I didn't expect anyone else, Louie never brought people with him when he came to see me.

We walked towards his car and the person got out, making me smile bigger than I have in a while.

"KUZA!" I practically screamed. He smiled as we neared the car. He pulled me into a hug. "Oh I miss you."

"I miss you too Kar," he said, still holding onto me. It felt nice to hug Kuza. I missed being able to talk to him and confide in him. He was always such a good listener.

Finally, he let me go and I turned so I could see both of them. "How long are you guys gonna be here?"

"A few days. Motionless is coming through so we'll probably be here for that," Louie said. I nodded then motioned them to follow me inside.

We walk through the door. Olivia's sitting on the couch with Rosie, her girlfriend. "Hey Louie. Who's this?"

"Kuza," Rosie says before I can say a word. We stare at her. "What? My brother has his EP. He listens to it all the time."

I smile as Kuza waves at them, not saying a word. I was happy he was here. It was nice. I missed him so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I thought it would be cool. I'll try to update again today guys.