Sex and Hollywood.

I woke up to a loud banging on the door. It was extremely hot in Chris's room and I kicked the blanket off of me. Chris was wrapped around me like a vine, and he looked so cute. I tried to shimmy out of his grasp and get dressed as quickly as possible.

Running down the stairs as fast as I could without falling, I went to the door and tried to peak out the peephole. I saw Manny. I unlocked it and pulled it open.

"Good afternoon," she said, smiling.

"What?" I asked, squinting from the light.

"I came here to ask you something," she said, the grin never leaving her face. "Do you want to go to California with me?"

I was taken aback. "What?"

"Do you want to go to California with me?" She repeated.

"You're kidding me right?" I said, grinning. She shook her head. I practically jumped on her and cheered with excitement. "Of course I will."

"What's going on?" A groggy Chris asked, wearing nothing but his boxers, standing on the last step, staring at us.

Fuck. I didn't even think about Chris. Will he get mad? I looked at Manny slightly panicked.

"Can I talk to Chris? Then I'll text you?" I asked. She nodded and after saying goodbye, walked away. I closed the door.

"What's up baby?" He asked, rubbing his makeupless eye.

"Manny wants to go to California," I said. He looked shocked.

"Do you want to go to California?" He asked. I nodded. "So go."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Of course baby," he said, smiling down at me. I hugged him to show my gratification. "Now, come on, let's go back to bed."

I grinned but I could tell by the way he wouldn't look me in the eye that something was going on. And I knew just the way to get it out of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shortest update I've ever done I think, but I'm already working on the next one. I just wanted to hint to some things.