Day 7

Your funeral is in 4 days. It seems all a bit rushed. I have been sleeping alot. More than alot actually. I woke up this afternoon and i found Jake on the couch. Our couch Logan. I must have been wasted. I sat down next to Jake who was watching TV.

"Where is Logan?" I said. Jake started to cry. I didn't know why. I put my hands in my pocket. I felt a piece of paper. Then i remebered what happened to you. You left for a while. You will be back soon... right?

Jake left a few hours later.

I read the note over and over again. I collapsed on the floor. I felt hot tears running down my face. THey wouldn't stop. I heard a door open and i saw Jake rushing towards me. He dragged me to the car and the note fell out of my hand and onto the floor and under the coffee table. 

I am now writing to you in the hospital Logan. I heard you today. I saw you today. I was happy. You came back! We talked while you sat on the foot of my hospital bed. We talked for hours and hours. But then the nurse can in with my medicine to make me get "better" but it doesnt help. I asked you to stay but you just dissapeared and it was weird because you were there 1 second and then you vanished like nobodys buisness. The nurse with my medicine looked at me. She asked me who i was talking to and I replied to Logan. She walked out and closed the door. 

Jake came in minutes after. "You do know Logan is... dead... Right Gennie?" I said no, that you weren't dead, Logan. Because i just talked to you. Jake saw my arms to. He cried just like Alex did. Maybe even harder. Im not sure. 

I'll talk to you soon Logan!