Chapter: 13(pic of the group)

-Jovani's POV-
"You know what Jovani?" She asks with irritation. I swayed on my feet not being able to stand with my alcohol induced state. I just smile and say, "What?" "I am sick and TIRED of your games. I know you cheated on my with Samantha and that she was a GREAT fuck buddy and shit but stop. I don't want to fall into the Jovani trap again. Fool me once shame on me but fool me twice shame on you." She tells me. "But baby girl I NEED you....you make me a better man." I slur. "If I made you a better man than you wouldn't cheat on me. And honestly your not a man. A MAN doesn't cheat on the girl he 'NEEDS'. Honestly Jovani why did you sleep with her?" She asks and even if I was drunk I could tell her eyes were watering. "I....don't know Lilly. After I was forced to leave the hospital I went home but some friend named Carlos dragged me to a party and someone spiked my drink and I'm drunk. Samantha offered to drive me home cause Carlos was wasted...I didn't agree at first. She said that she asked Jonathan and said he was fine with that. I hesitantly went with her but she wasn't taking me home. She took me to a hotel. I told her to turn around but she wouldn't. Before we reached the hotel she gave me some water and I guessed she put something in it and I could barely walk. She told of the employees of the hotel to take me to her room and the rest was hazy." I explain to her. She ran a hand through her hair. "Come here." She said and grabbed my hand. Sparks flew the second her skin touched mine. She walked me up to her room. She then pushed me on her bed. "Woah I thought you were mad at me? Are we having angry sex?" I ask with a wobbly smirk. "No you doofus. But if Jonathan sees you he will punch your face so hard, you'll be looking through your asshole." She says glaring at me. I stick my hands up in the air as surender. "I'm drunk. Brain don't process anything as fast as it should." I explain. "I didn't know your bed was so comfy, or is it cause I'm wasted?" I asked my eyebrows scrunching. "Ugh Jovani focus!" She said snapping her fingers in my face. "I'm sorry but I'm fucking wasted." I said with a snappy attitude. She sighs and says, "Get the hell out of my room, get the hell out of my house, and get the HELL out of my LIFE!" She says. "Why!? I didn't do shit!" I yell at her. "You didn't!? So you DIDN'T cheat on me! So you DIDN'T fuck Samantha! So you DIDN'T BREAK my heart!" She yells with tears freely strolling down her face now. I stood up fast which made me wobble a bit. I finally composed myself and took long strides over to Lilly. I put my hands on either side of her face. My thumbs brushed under her eyes, wiping the tears away from her face. "Don't cry Lilly. I'm not worth your tears." I tell her. She nods, "You're right. You're not worth my tears you bastard. Now do what I said and LEAVE." She says as she pulls away from me and points to the door. Honestly I was hoping she was going to say I WAS worth her tears and all that sappy crap. I walked out the door all sobered up. My head was thumping but I pushed the physical pain aside and paid attention to the emotional one I was sporting. I turn around and take one last look at her. I put on my mask to cover any emotion and made my voice as cold as the freaking Ice Age. "Don't worry Lilly. I'll grant your wishes but not for you but for me. And your right, even though you didn't say it I knew you were thinking about it. I don't give a flying shit about you, you slutbag." I snarled. I heard her choke a sob and I stormed out of that house. I walked across her front lawn and bursted through my own house. I ran up the stairs. Once I walked into my room I slammed the door shut and locked it. I looked over to my window and her curtains were open. I saw her throw a bunch of stuff across her room. She then collapsed on her bed as her shoulders shook violently making me realize she was crying hardcore. I stood up and shut my curtains not having the balls to actually watch her cry because of me. I put on my beats and connected it to my computer and started listening to music. Since I had nothing to do I decided to clean my room. I picked up the two empty pizza boxes and tossed them into the garbage bag. I picked up every single trash in my room and went downstairs to dump it into a trash can. After I did the dirty deed (and by dirty deed I mean throwing my garbage away. You guys have nasty minds even though I would have thought the same as you.) I ran back into my room and my next task to do was pick up all the clothes and wash them. My basket was full of clothing and I walked to the upstairs washer and dryer machine. "Jovani? You home big bro?" I heard my little sister's voice which instantly lifted my spirits. Veronica and I had that older brother/younger sister bond. She adored me and I adored her. She rarely ever got mad at me and she was just so adorable. She was 7 years old but she will always be my baby sister. I run down the stairs after I put my clothes to wash. "Hey baby girl." I said as I snatch her up in my arms and twirl her around making her giggle. She gives me a toothy grin and says, "I've missed you. Can we play?" She was so adorable. I nod and she giggles as I set her down and tickle her. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" She yells after she had already darted towards the stairs. "Hey! No fair! You started before me!" I yell to her pretending like I was mad. Once I did reach the top of the stairs where she was jumping up and down with joy I slap a pout on my face. She spots my pout and says, "It's okay Jovan. I'll let you win next time." She reassures me and hugs my leg. "Okay fine." I said and her smiles come back. "Come on!" She says tugging on my hand leading me to her room. I smiled down at her small figure. She pushed me into a chair that was in front of her tea table. I already knew that she would want to play tea. She would always try to put makeup on me and I let her but once she tries to paint my nails then that's when I draw the line. She knows that if she paints my nails that I will be made fun of and she tells me, "Don't worry Jovani. They are just jealous because they don't have an awesome nail painter like me to do their nails." But I still never let her paint my nails so instead she would always paint my mom's or sister's nails. She gives me a top hat and a monocle and since I've done this many many times I already knew what to do. "Good day Mr. Jovani." She says trying to do a fake british accent but failed miserably. "And good day to you miss Veronica." I said with my own fake british accent which made it sound more like a hispanic/british accent. "No no no, I am now married to Mr. Bear over here." She says pointing to the stuffed bear sitting next to her. "Oh well I congratulate you Mr. Mrs. Bear." I said while bowing a bit in my seat. "Thank you." She says. "Yes what my wife said." Veronica says in a deep voice to pretend it came from the bear.
***********
"You're going down midget!" I yelled. Now I know you're wondering why the hell am I yelling that during tea time. Well after 5 minutes we got bored and started play COD instead. I let her win many times but I was gonna win this one. But to make it fair I let her kill be 10 times and I killed her twice. I look around the building and caught her. She is standing there with her back to me and I shoot her. "How did you find me?!" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. I find her 10 more times and kill her all those times. The game time ended and I won. "Jovani I'm still the winner so ha!" She says getting up from her sitting position and starts doing what I guess is her victory dance. I laugh until she finished. "Alright baby girl I'm going to my room to do some stuff. Go play with mommy or Katie." I tell her. I get up and so does she. I bend down and give her a hug then I kiss her on her forehead. I walk out the game room and go down to the second floor and walk into my room. Once I entered the room I was greeted by darkness and that's when I remembered that I closed my curtains. I throw myself on my bed. I decided that I was so tired that I was going to go to sleep early. I pulled my sneakers off and my socks. Next I pulled off my jeans and changed them for a pair of sweatpants and finally I slipped off my shirt. "Veronica!" I yelled and instantly I heard her tiny feet running towards my door. Seconds later my door creaks open a bit and her tiny head sticks into my room. "Yeah?" She asks. "Can you tell mommy that I'm going to sleep so I need her to wash my clothes for me?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Thanks baby girl." I tell her and she leaves while closing my door. The only light that was coming in my room was the sunlight that were going through the space that the curtains didn't cover. I ignored it and shoved my face into my cool, soft as hell, pillow. After a couple seconds I'm knocked out.
****************