Chapter: 6 (pic of Jake)

-Lilly's POV-
"W-What are y-you d-doing here Jake?" I asked as my voice trembled from fear. I looked around but couldn't find any of my friends or brother. "Well I came here to eat dinner but I think I'll skip to dessert." He winks at me with his eyes full of lust. "Jake please leave. I broke up with you for a reason." I tell him. He laughs coldly. "Honey we never broke up. You sent me to jail but that's it. You never broke up with me so baby come give your fiance a little kiss." He says. "NO! Jake I am no longer your fiance. That was a mistake okay!? I said yes from the heat of the moment! I was only 16 okay!?" I got frustrated. I then heard a familiar laugh and my eyes snapped to Jovani with Jordan Collins. "JOVANI!" I yelled over to him and his eyes snapped to my direction and then smirked. He walked over here with Jordan. "Hey what's wrong?" His smirk fell and his face was covered in concern. I would have swooned there but Jake was still here. "W-Why don't you join us? The guys and Jada are over there getting food. Wanna come with me?" I asked. Jake sat there staring at me intensely. "Uh sure, but who's this? Looks a bit too old for high school." Jovani says with what I think jealousy lacing over his voice. "I'm her boyfriend- well no actually she's my-" before he could finish I cut him off. "ACTUALLY I'm your EX you dick head. Let's go Jovani." Jovani clenches his jaw but nods. Before we could leave Jake grabs my wrist, pulls me away from Jovani and slaps me across the face. "Don't you EVER cut me off when I am talking or insult me bitch!" he yells while spitting on my face. I slowly nod but Jordan pulls me off Jake and Jovani beats the living shit out of Jake. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH LILLY AT ALL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Jovani yells while punching Jake. Finally James strides in with his plate of food but soon drops it to pull Jovani off Jake. "What the hell is going on here!?" James asks. "The little piece of shit here slapped Lilly!" Jovani yells breathing in and out heavily. "Oh hell no!" James says. Jake was getting up to fight back when James punches him in the nose. You could hear Jake's nose crack.

I soon gasped when Jake pulled out a knife. "Well my slut of a girlfriend has two wait no three guys protecting her precious, sweet ass." Jake sneered. Jovani shot a glance over to me and I nodded saying that I wanted him to beat Jake's ass. Jovani runs over to Jake and punches him square in the jaw. Jake slices his arm through the air with the knife which cuts Jovani's side. I shriek being scared and try to go to Jovani but Jordan holds me back. I know he was trying to help but at the moment I didn't care so I used my flexibility and swing my leg backward to kick Jordan where the sun doesn't shine. He groans in pain and cups his man area. I went to run over to Jovani but another set of arms wrapped around my waist. I look up to see Nathan holding me back. "What the HELL are you doing here Jake?!" My brother asks. "Came back for my fiance, brother." He says. "She is NOT your fiance anymore and I am NOT your brother! How DARE you SLAP my little sister!" Jonathan yells and punches Jake in the gut. While Jake grunts and bends down to hold his stomach, Nicholas kneed him in the gut. Jake flips backwards where Jovani jumps on top of him while wincing in pain but pushes it aside to punch Jake constantly. Each time Jovani throws a punch he winces in pain. My heart aches while I watch Jovani hurt himself. The guys were to busy asking me if I'm okay and not watching Jovani and Jake until I see Jake raise his knife to cut Jovani once again on the same side. I cry out again and Jonathan turns around, charges towards Jovani and Jake and steps on Jake's hand that was gripping the knife. "I...will.....come back....for Lilly.......she's my bitch....."Jake says while coughing between his words. Those words must have fueled the fire in Jovani since he punches Jake so hard it knocks him out.

Finally the ambulance and police came but the rest of the group and I snuck out not wanting to get caught. We all went to my house.

"Go clean up Jovani upstairs. Once you're done come down so we can ALL talk." Jonathan says in a stern voice. I nod and take Jovani upstairs. He winced at every step up we took. When we finally reached my room I pushed the door to my bedroom open and set Jovani on my bed. "Take your shirt off Jovani." I tell him while going to my bathroom to get the first aid kit and a warm, wet rag. I walk back into my room to find Jovani sitting there with his shirt off. Even with all the cuts and bruises he looked amazingly hot. Jake nearly cut his abs but he didn't reach them. I slowly dab the wet rag where the cuts were. Jovani hisses in pain and I constantly apologize. "Lilly what did he mean by fiance?" Jovani asks while looking me straight in the eyes. I looked down and say, "Jovani I need to pay attention to your wounds." He scoffs. "What you don't trust me!?" He asks getting worked up which works me up too. "It's not that Jovani! I just regret that part of my past alright?!" I snap. "Well you know why my parents decided to move back here after 13 fucking years? There are two reasons, First reason was because I was being hunt down in Puerto Rico. I was framed for stealing Marico's drugs. He's the drug lord in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You know who I was framed by? My own best friend Angel! Second reason was because of you. Your family. I wanted to meet you. When I was 12 I was playing around in my parents bedroom since they said I couldn't play in there, I was throwing a ball when it goes into my mom's closet and knocks down a box. I went to pick the box up but a bunch of photos I have never seen before, fell out. Knowing me I went through them. Most of them were my parents from middle and high school. There was this one high school picture that had your parents, James real parents, and my parents all together. I of course didn't know them at the time. But then I found the picture of us when we were hugging. I look behind the photo and at the back ofit there was something written behind it. It said, 'Jovani y Lilly en el amor desde el principio hasta el fin'. I didn't know who you were and  I tried so hard to remember but I couldn't. I quickly picked up the mess but took those two photos and stole them. I had them for 4 years not knowing what to do. I tried remembering you and them but I just couldn't. I asked around the neighborhood and nobody knew who you were until I found a family member of your's. I didn't know it was your uncle. When I showed him the photos he told me that you were one of my best friends but that's all he told me since he said that my parents should be the one's who had to tell me the story. When I got home that day I quickly pulled out the photos and asked my parents while showing them. My mom started crying but my dad explained everything. After a year, being framed, my parents missing your parents, and my parents wanting your parents to meet my little sister we decided to move here. That's my story for moving back here after all that time." Jovani finished. I had finally finished bandaging his side while he told his story.