Chapter: 14 (Pic of Carlos)

-Jonathan's POV-

"Bye Katie!" I yelled after she jumped out of my car and she was walking to her house. I got out and went into the house. "Lilly?" I called out. I was positive she would be home since she can't come to school yet. Probably went out or something I guess. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I scrolled through my netflix account and saw Family Guy was there so I clicked on it. I picked the episode I was on since I watched the whole show like three times. "Damn, damn, damn!" Stewie yelled. My phone started ringing so I paused the episode and I stood up to get it. "Jonathan speaking." I said. "Hey Jonathan. Do you know where your sister is?" Jada asked. "Uh no. I think she's with the guys." I tell her. "Okay. Can you ask them for me?" She asks. "Y-Yeah no problem." I stuttered rubbing my neck. "You okay?" "Y-Yeah. I got to go. Bye." I said and hung up before she could answer back. I sighed. I can't believe I'm STILL not over her. She's with Jordan and he's my friend and so is she so I gotta get over her FAST. I shook my head not wanting to think about Jada anymore. I scrolled through my contacts list and stopped at nathan. It rung three times before he picked up. "What up's Jonathan?" Nathan answers. " Hey Nathan. Is my sister with you?" I asked. "No maybe with James, Nicholas, or Jada." He tells me. "Well she isn't with Jada. She called me and asked about her so that's why I'm askin' you." I explain to him. "Well ask James or Nicholas." He says. "Alright bye." I hung up and called Nicholas. It rung two times and he picked up. "Nicholas on the line." Nicholas greeted. "Dude, are you with my sister?" I asked. "No, why?" "Nothin', just lookin' for her." I said. "Maybe she's with James or-" I cut him off. "She isn't with anybody else. Well maybe she's with James. Well call you later man." "Alright see you." Nicholas said and I hung up. Lastly I called James. He picked up immediately. "Yeah?" He greets. "Hey is Lilly with you?" I asked. "No." He answers. "Damn. Something's wrong." I said. "Why?" James asked. "Because she isn't with the others and she would have told me where she is." I explain to him. "Call her." he tells me. "Sure. Bye." I hung up and called Lilly. I heard her phone ringing. She would NEVER leave the house without her phone. Her phone is real important to her. Something is really wrong. Where could she be? "Lilly?!" I yelled. I dialed a phone number I never thought I would dial again. "Well well well... look who it is. Jonathan Ryder." Jake said. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Where's my sister?" "I don't know what you're talking about." Jake said and I can obviously imagine a knowing smirk on his face right now and I wasn't in the mood for him being his cryptic self. "Where. Is. My sister." I said gritting my teeth. "I don't know. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta close up this deal." He hung up before I could reply. The bastard has my little sister! Ugh! I called James. "Again?" He answered. "Jake kidnapped Lilly." I said. "Wait what?!" He yelled. "Call the guys and Jada and tell them to meet me here." I said. "Okay." I hung up and marched outside. I walked to the next door neighbor's house and knocked. Seconds later someone opened the door. "Oh Jonathan how nice to see you." Mrs. Hernandez said. "You too. Can I see Jovani. I need to talk to him." I tell her. "Yeah sure. Come in." She opens the door wider and steps to the side, letting me come in. "Thank you Mrs. Hernandez." I said. She smiled and said, "No problem Jonathan. Oh and call me Esmerelda." I nodded and headed for the stairs. This house was designed exactly like ours but flipped. I walk to Jovani's room and knock on his door. "What do you want?" Jovani says in a groggy voice which meant I woke him up. "It's me you overgrown butt." I said, looking at the wooden door. I heard some movements going on and then footsteps coming to the door. "Let me repeat myself Ryder, what do you want?" He asks. Yeah I was right; He was sleeping. He was wearing gray baggy sweatpants, no shirt, and bed hair. "Well let's see, I came to the house of the guy that dated my little sister and broke her heart because I need his help since Lilly was kidnapped by her ex fiance. How was your day?" I said with sarcasm deep in my voice. "Wait what?! Lilly?" He says with worry obviously consuming his face. I sigh and nod. "Yeah." I said. "Okay let me get ready." Jovani said. He went inside and closed the door.