Chapter 3: New Faces

Why the hell is this woman making a nice so early in the morning. I thought to myself, momentarily forgetting where I am. Until I heard the screaming.

"Kells! Mia!" Someone yelled. Oh joy, my roommates must be here.

I should probably make a good first impression, but that's just not me.
"Could you shut the fuck up! Some people are trying to sleep." I screamed quickly shutting the door once I knew they saw and heard me.

There we some muffled voices after my outburst. "Seems like we have another Chris on our hands girls."

Everything was quiet after that which would have been great if I could go back to sleep.
Sadly not though. I left my room to take a shower. Not caring if I ran into anyone.

I wrapped my wet hair into a messy bun, not caring how it dries. Got dressed it a white tank top, black tights, black and white converse and my signature black leather jacket with red lining.

I walked into the kitchen and found 3 pairs of eyes on me. "Hi," I said and walked over to the fridge take out some fruit and yogurt for breakfast. One thing I learned from my mom, good eating habits, during the phase she was dating a yoga instructor.

"Uhr, Hi. Sorry about this morning. I didn't know anyone else was here." Squeaked one of the girls. She must have been the one that screamed earlier. She was fairly pretty, cute round face, with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. Definitely goody two shoes.
"I'm Gabriella, everyone just calls me Gaby or Ella," She introduced herself.

Next was the girl with fire red hair, she looked fierce, but still like a decent, nice girl. "I'm Kelly," that was all she said while looking me up and down probably trying to figure me out, clearly she was the tough one in this group, not tough enough though.

Lastly was Mia I suppose, the other name I heard being screamed this morning. She was darker in complexion, but stunning non the less. She had long black hair and baby blue eyes. Pretty combination. "I'm Mia, I'm also sorry about this morning. We didn't expect you to be here yet."

"It's fine. I'm Cassidy. Cassie to no one in particular and I love sleep, so don't disturb it." I smiled at them. I sat down and started eating my breakfast when the front door banged open.

The girls who were talking among themselves suddenly became quite.
The girl at the door glared at us, sending me a scowl before stomping off to her room. Three boys followed carrying her bags and boxes for her.

Ah, bitch number 1.

I smirked to myself and went back to eating.

"That's Christine, don't mind her. She doesn't like anyone. Though it everyone seems to want to be her friend. Unfortunately she got stuck with us," Mia explained.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I can stand up for myself against girls like her." I didn't wait for a respond. I put my dishes away and left the dorm. Where I was going I didn't know yet, but I'm sure I'd find my way.

There weren't as much students as I thought there would be, but enough cute guys to go around. I'm not a slut, if you were wondering and yes I do still have my v-card even though most think I don't. I just like playing with guys minds. So don't think too bad of me.

As I walked around the campus grounds I could already see the different groups. Not really as diverse as my last school, but you could still distinguish between the popular and the not so popular.

Guys were paying alot of attention to me, it's probably the way that I dressed or that I'm the new girl. Girls where giving my hard stares as I stole the attention of most of the guys. Now I know I sound a little conceited, I'm not. I'm just really confident in my body. My mom wasn't the only one to benefit out of her dating a yoga instructor.

I have chocolate brown hair with copper red highlights, fair complexion with blue eyes. I had a pretty rocking body if I must say so myself. I was not really tall, but I do have curves that boys would drool over. So over all I think I'm above average. Okay,maybe a bit more than above average and thanks to the yoga I'm flexible too

***

Few people have actually come up to find out who I am. I kept it short and sweet. It was actually getting annoying. I was nearing the end of school grounds close to where I found the pond last night. When I heard whistles from a group of boys. I decided to play along. I turned around and winked at the group of boys. I was just about to leave again, when a pair of steel grey eyes caught my attention.
Mystery guy of last night.

"Hey, why don't you come over here?"

I contemplated this. I walked over to where the boys where leaning against the wall, with a smirk on my face.

"Hey boys." I said sweetly.

"You must be the new girl everyone is talking about. I'm Corey," he was very attractive tall, blond hair and blue eyes. Your typical beach boy look.

"I'm Jason, this idiots twin brother. Luckily not identical, wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror is I was that ugly." Jason laughed, he was about the same height as Corey, same blonde hair with lighter blue eyes than his brother, and he had a smother face, cuter.

"Oh shut up, you I'm the sexiest and not to mention older." Corey grinned

"By 2 minutes," Jason mumbled.

While they bickered, I glanced at mystery boy, who still hasn't said anything yet. He was staring at me, such an intense look. Neither one of us was willing to back down, but we were interrupted when another on of he's friends introduced themself.

"Hey beautiful. I'm Chase Stone." Oh, the cocky one. He had every right to be. Pitch black hair, green eyes, handsome face and a muscular body.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, but I'll be on my way." I gave them a skilled and turned to leave.

"But you haven't even met all of us and we don't know who you are," Jason said.

"Let's keep that a mystery," I winked at mystery boy and saw him smirk before I left.
"I'll see you boys around!" I yelled when I was far enough.