Chapter 6: Sexy

Everyone was going craze in our dorm, even Chris. Where as I was just chilling around. The girls started getting ready at 4pm already. I was told to be ready at 7pm, so I would probably only go shower at 5:30pm.

I was putting the finish touches on my make-up at 6pm. I was going for a subtle look. A bronze finish with a smokey cat eye and blood red lipstick.

I put on my dress with a black stiletto 4 inch heals and added a gold clutch to finish off the look. I looked myself in the mirror preparing myself to go out. I took a quick selfie in the mirror wore I left my room.

Everyone was ready and on there way out, we decided to take a group photo, even Chris joined.
"Cassie, you look stunning." Gabby gushed.

"You guys looks amazing too," I looked at everyone.

Chris was wearing a blood red slim fitting dress that hugged her curves to perfection and complimented her pale complexion well. Kelly was wearing a forest green dress, which really complimented her hair and brought out the green flecks in her eyes. Mia had on a deep purple dress on, while Gabby had a lilac dress on almost similar in design. Both fitting there skin tones perfect.

Chris' date Kyle, the same guy we caught her with earlier in the week, took the photo of us.

At exactly 7pm there was a knock on the door. Kelly went to open the door while I was watching Chris and Kyle take photos together.

Everyone went quiet, I turned around to see what they all were looking at and boy was it a sight to see. My mystery guy was standing in the doorway with a classic black slim fit tuxedo with a plain black slim tie, his hair gelled back. Absolutely sexy.

He smirked when he saw me,almost as if he could read my thoughts. "Done checking me out?"

"Almost," I winked at him. Flirting back.

"You're going with her?" Chris screeched from behind us.

"Control you girl Kyle." Mystery guy smiled at Kyle, but it wasn't friendly at all
______________•°•°☆°•°•_______________

Read
Vote
Comment
Enjoy