Chapter 3|| Jealous

Destiny's pov

Well I woke up with a migraine..and in Nash's arms and that took all the pain away..

I removed his arms from around my waist, he smiled and closed his eyes back, I went down the hall to my room. I heard sounds like someone crying, or yelling I don't know. I opened my door to see Matthew crying on my bed. He was suppose to be in the guest bedroom he was last night..

Matthews pov

I woke up around 6 that morning to a girl naked in bed with me...I first thought is was jasmine.. "Score" I screamed out loud, she turned I looked to see it wasn't it was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes..

"Get dressed, and get out", I yelled at her. She went into the bathroom and left..

I looked around the house to explain to jasmine but I couldn't find her any where so I looked in the only place I didn't look was Cameron's bed room.

"Could she really do this" I said in my mind before opening the door..

I slowly opened the door, when I did I was shocked I saw 4 empty whisky bottles on the ground and some coke bottles laying on the ground also..

I looked at the bed to see what I didn't want to..

"Oh my gosh, jasmine!" I yelled I ran out of the room slammed the door and ran into destiny's room and ran into her bed...

Tears running down my face..

Cameron's pov

I woke up with a huge hang over..

"Hey jazzy" I said as I stood up...

After last night I developed feeling for jasmine, so I didn't care if she saw me naked any way she handled me last night, as I could see on the bed..

She woke up and walked to the bathroom with a pure white sheet around her while I put on some boxers and changed the sheets..

I put the sheets in the washer, I picked up the condom the was right next to my side on the bed and threw it away..

Jasmine walked out of the bathroom and kissed me..

"Wow, I wonder where every one else is doing?" I asked her "I don't know sleeping" she said laughing.

I didn't mind having sex with her but I know she loved Matthew from hearing her and destiny talk about it..

Nash's pov

I woke up from the couch.

"Bacon!!" me and Cameron and jasmine said in unison..

They had there fingers intertwined and came walking out of his room..

I walked to the kitchen and walked behind destiny and put my arms around her waist..

"Good morning beautiful" I said she smiled, "Good morning to you to" she said trying to flip pancakes.

Jasmine walked into the kitchen with Cameron

"Hope y'all used protection" I said making destiny laugh

"We did" Cameron said smirking making jasmine blush..

Destiny was finally finished cooking we sat down at the kitchen table.

It was 8:30 and Matthew came down to weirdest view of jasmine and Cameron..

Cameron had his hand on her thigh, Kissing her neck.

Jasmines pov

"Matthew!"

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy.

Well I hope you are in joying it so far..

If you haven't read my other story struck in love it's completed..

Thx, -shy😘😍