Chapter 4||little brother

******jasmines pov******

"Matthew" I said shocked,I was but Matthew was all over another girl last night so what do I care.

"Save it jasmine, I'm so done with your bull shit, I'm sick and tired of it, I'm leaving" he said grabbing his car keys and shoes and walking out the door.

*****later that day*****

"My friend is throwing a huge party tonight want to go with me?" Cameron asked me "sure, why not" I said back.

"Hey Dezzy " I screamed for destiny to answer but she didn't "destiny" I screamed once more

"Nash, have you seen destiny?" "No, not since earlier before Matt left" he said sternly

"Fine I'm gonna go get in the shower"I say loudly so every one can hear

"Okay" both the boys say in unison

I walked to destiny's room to see her room cleaned like always.

I grab a towel from the bathroom drawer, and run the bath water to get it just right. "Perfect" I say to my self.

I began to undress from the shirt Cameron had let me wear.

I stepped into the hot shower, I grabbed the mango scented hair shampoo and scrubbed my hair until my hands were red.

I went to grab the soap bar when someone opened the door and removed his towel from around his waist.

"Damn" I said out loud with out thinking.

He turned and looked at me his face so red.

He tossed me my towel because it was awkward starring at each other Naked.

I turned the shower off, and wrapped the towel around me.

And walked into destiny's room to change, forgetting he was still there because he was quiet.

I turned into the long body mirror, my self still Naked and put my Spiderman under wear on, and my animal print sports bra on as well..

I turned around to see the stranger about 6 maybe 7 inches from my face.

"Sorry" he said before things went compete black.

******later that night******

I woke up finally, I was tied to a bed like in one of those wild sex movies.

I tried to scream but it's hard with duct tape over your mouth.

Then I looked over to see another bed next to mine with destiny laying on it, top less and with her hair in a mess..

The door opened to reveal the stranger "your awake" he said his voice sounding familiar

He walked over to me "oww" he ripped the duct tape off my lips "who are you, and what do you want with me?"
I said basically screaming.

" I'm Hayes, Nash's little brother" he said removing his black hood to reveal his sweet blue eyes, like his brothers.

He walked away to a television and turned it on to the news.

The reporter was a women with short brown hair, "we are still looking for the two adults that went missing last week, Destiny star has blonde hair blue eyes and is 5'6, and the other girl Jasmine Nicole redish blonde hair, green hair and is 5'0, if you have any information about these two girls please contact us at 911-654-4467" and in another news calling "today marks the 3rd year since Hayes Grier went missing, police still haven't found Nothing yet, but are still searching " she said closing up with the weather report.

Hayes turned the t.v. off.

" let me explain, what I am planning to do with you and your friend over there, well like the news said today is the third year since I've been 'gone' and destiny she is my prize, you know those other girls who were found dead in the woods, yeah that was me.
He said "what do you want with me then?" I asked

"Well, I have a new comer, and he needs to practice some how."
Someone walked through the door.

"Gasps"

***************************
Hey guys it's me I updated hope you like it.

It's finally spring break, I'll update more.

-shy😜😍