Chapter 14|| confused

Nash's pov

I woke up in the same bed from last night, but Katie wasn't here. I looked at my body and I had a piercing and tattoos all over. "Damn, I look fine doe.

"Nash, damn stop " I said getting out of bed and putting clothes on.

I walked down the stairs quietly, because I didn't know it the kids were still asleep.

I walked down stairs, and walked into the kitchen to see Katie in one of my oversized T-shirts and underwear, standing cooking pancakes the kids were at the table, eating there's.

"Katie what are you still doing here?"

"Well I was here and you were sleeping and our kids got up so did I" she explained

"Our kids?" I questioned back

"Yea, remember we adopted 4 kids heaven, jayden, Xavier, and Jacob, 6 years ago.

She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"No, heaven and jayden are Cameron's and jasmine" I said back

"Who's Cameron?" She asked "and the jasmine Nicole that killed Matthew esponisa after they broke up and he hooked up with her older sister and now she's in prison for 9 years " she said back pouring more pancake mix in the pan.

"This isn't happening, what about your husband Jacob?" I asked looking at her

"Who?" She asked confused

"Your fucking husband" I said back screaming all the kids heads turned.

I opened the door and walked to the car and got in the drivers side.

I put the key in the ignition and turned the car on.

I drove to the closest gas station/store

I slammed my car door and walked in opening the red door, I walked through the Isles just to look.

I grabbed a mountain dew and a bag of takis and walked up to the clerk, I recognized her.

"Destiny!!" I screamed she looked and said "yes,sir how may I help you today".

"Destiny,it's me Nash your fiance" I said looking desperate for answers

"Alright sir that will be 4.87 please" she said

"Why don't you remember me!" I screamed

I jumped over the counter and kissed her like I mean it but she didn't kiss back.

Another guy walked in "Bruh, hands off" he said to me before grabbing my shirt and yanking me over the counter.

And punched me too the ground.
And punched me over and over until my vision was blurry.

"Honey, stop" destiny said

"Destiny please" I moaned from all the pain

"Let me do it" she said she smiled and punched me and kicked me until I blacked out

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Hey peeps, hope you like it.

And again I love you guys so much for reading this and if you have friends that will like it, please recommend.

If this gets to 315 I will update.

-shy😜😘😘