Chapter 8|| kids??

Destiny's pov

4years later

"Bacon" Nash argued "no pancakes" Cameron said back.

Well Cameron got his apartment and we all pitched in and so we upgraded to a 10 bedroom house and 5 bathrooms.

Since we all had jobs, well I worked at a restaurant, Nash worked at skate station, jasmine worked at a children hospital and Cameron well he stayed at home with the kids.

Yea after jasmine Oded she moved in with us and we left California to move to Utah.

We all started over my brother was 26 while me Nash jasmine were 25.

Well today was October 26 and Nun of us had our costumes or the kids.

We had 2 boys which were mine and Nash's while jasmine had one boy and one girl.

Heaven was 5 and jayden was 3.

While Xavier was 2 and Jacob was 3.

Well it was around 7:00a.m. and Nash and Cameron were arguing about what to Cook for them and the kids.

Well I made a banquet since today we are taking the kids to get there costumes and they were excited.

So I made bacon eggs, sausage, grits, and pancakes.

I got finished around 7:45, and we all ate except jasmine she wasn't home and she usually gets off work around 11:00 p.m.

But I feed her kids and I called her cell..

But it wasn't her who answered it was a males voice..

"Gasps"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° hey guys hope you like it so far. Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update soon I promise.

Who do you think has jasmines phone?

-shy😜😘😘