Chapter 16|| uncle?

Heavens pov

"Hello, young lady" the older man said to me "ew,leave me alone, I'm not allowed to talk to stwangers" I said back to him walking away.

He grabbed a hold of my wrist, and put a napkin over my mouth "help" I tried screaming but no use.

He picked me up like I was a feather, and wrapped a bandana around my eyed and tied my wrists up.

And tossed me in the back of a van I think, he slammed the dwoors and went back.

I wiggled and shook my head until the bandana fell off, so I could see out of the tinted windows.

The van only had two seats upfront.

The sun was beaming hard so I squinted my eyes.

He came back a tossed two other children in the back, not caring I could see.

"Dang, he's not a good bads guy" I said in mys mind.

I could tell he had thrown jayden my baby brother and Jacob, but no sign of Xavier.

He walked away, I grabbed my siblings and held on to them.

"Sissy, I'm scwared" jayden say in a soft voice in my ear.

Him and Jacob were both trembling, next he threw Xavier, in like just tossed him in the back.

They all cuddled up to me trembling.

I held on to them for dear life, when he came back. He threw us some bananas and a large blanket.

At least he's not trying to kill us 'yet'

He got in the front seat and turn on the van and slammed the metal door.

He started driving, and it felt like we were driving for ever.

About maybes about 3 hours we arrived at the place I don't know where though.

He unlocked the back of the van he brought us out one by one. Until there was me left.

"Hello, heaven I'm glad to finally meet you, I'm your uncle"...

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Hey peeps, I hope you like it so far.

I love you all, and if you want to be in it just comment or text me on wattpad what's your name and your bf or husband and kids if you like.

And the reason the words are misspelled is because it's in a 5 year old pov.

And for another update get to 399.

-shy😜😍😘