Chapter 5||Rescued

Jasmines pov

"Matthew" I said looking into his eyes.

My eyes were starting to water, I turned to see destiny knocked out.

"Are you ready" Hayes said to Matthew

"Yes" Matthew said licking his lips

He picked me up a took me to a different room while Hayes stayed with destiny.

"Matthew, how could you?" I said crying to wiggle out of his grip.

He brought me into a different room it has a smaller bed but the room walls were black with a white door.

He tossed me onto the bed, I started taking off his clothes "you know I love you right" he said not even looking at me.

"I'm questioning that love right now" I say trying not to cry. He turned towards me, he grabbed my hand pulls me up.

I'm only in underwear and bra while he's in his boxers.

He pulls me close to his chest I can feel his heart beating fast.

"I don't want to do this, to you, but I have to" he said picking me up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He pushed me up against a wall, kissing me rough "but I'm not going to" he said looking me in the eye our foreheads connected.

"But your gonna work with me, do you understand" I nodded he brought me on the bed and dropped me slowly.

"Fake an orgasm" he demanded and I did my best

Now he stood up and tossed me his shirt "put this on" he demanded and I did.

He slowly opened the white door.

He tossed me his car keys and opened the back window and helped me climb through it.

Go wait in the car.

"Okay" I said he turned I grabbed his wrist and kissed him rough "I love you to" I said before jumping out the window and running for the car.

Matthews pov

"Hayes, she's gone" I say opening the door to his room to see him on top of destiny kissing her lifeless body.

She opened her eyes slowly and you could see tears coming out of them.

"Shut up, bitch" Hayes screamed and slapped her

"What do you mean she's gone?" "Well I went to go use the bathroom and I came back and she wasn't there, I've looked everywhere sir" I say trying not to make a mistake.

"You keep little Dezzy company while I go look for her" he said. I nodded

As soon as he left down the hallway I looked at destiny she had bruises all over her he was bare naked, I tossed her a shirt from his drawer.

I picked her up until she could stand and slipped the shirt over her head.

I told her to go out the back window of the bedroom that jasmine was waiting she just nodded.

I looked out the door, I walked over to the bed making it shake so Hayes couldn't hear the window opening.

Soon she was gone. Hayes returned.

His face was red he was pissed I could tell.

"He grabbed a pure leather belt and started hitting my back with it hard.

I winced in pain.

Jasmines pov

"I'm going back for him" I say to destiny her nodding and getting in the drivers seat.

I look in the glove department to find Matthews gun he carries with him everywhere.

It had one bullet left

I ran through the front door the door hitting the wall making a loud noise..

I run to the bedroom it was dark hard to see I saw blue eyes.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Thxs for my reads hope you like it.

Vote for who you think jasmine should he with

Jameron (Cameron+jasmine)

Or

Jatthew(Matthew+jasmine)

-shy😜😍😘