Chapter 11|| trick or treat

Nash's pov

We showed up and Matt's house was on fire, the whole house just went up in flames.

"Destiny call 9-1-1" I screamed she did

The ambulance arrived 5 minutes later, and sky was there she had severe burns they don't even know if she will live.

One day later

"Destiny jasmine and Cameron , it's time to get the costumes.

We arrived at the costume store 20 minutes later.

"Daddy, I want to be batman" Jacob said with his lip out "okay let's go find one for you" I said back.

"Daddy, can I be super man?" Xavier asked "yes you can son but first we need to go find your brother his batman costume" I said holding hands with my two sons.

Jasmines pov

I searched the girls costume section.

Little heaven still hasn't decided on what to wear,
She ran off.

"Mommy, mommy, look" I followed her voice to a super girl costume "mommy can I have it" "yes darling just go give it to daddy" I said walking after her little feet.

Cameron's pov

"Daddy, mommy told me to bring this to you" little heaven ran up and handed me a super girl costume.

"Let's fine your brother a costume" I said grabbing my daughters hand.

We finally found jayden a costume of hulk.

Me and jasmine were going as Mary Jane and spider man and Nash and destiny are going as black widow and captain America.

3 days later

Destiny's pov

Well it was 6:30 and the kids were excited, me and Nash were taking all four kids. Because jasmine had to work, and Cameron was tired and wanted a break.

We left the house at 7 and Nash acted like a 5 year old when it came to Halloween.

Jasmines pov

I wanted to go with the kids buy work needed me, I got home around 9.

Nash, destiny's and the kids weren't home yet so it was just me and Cameron.

I walked up stairs to our room, I opened the door to Cameron in bed with my Older sister Samantha.

"Wow Cameron, just wow after 4 years" I walked up to my sister "he's smaller than you thought" I said smirking trying no to cry.

I walked up to Cameron "your such a fucking dick" I said that after slapping him in the face.

I ran down the stairs and to the only place I knew I was welcomed.

I ran 15 minutes to Matthews house.
I knocked on his door he opened the door.

I had mascara running down my face. "What wro-" I cut him off my pressing my lips against his.

It felt perfect, I was drenched in rain he pulled me in the door he shut the door without our lips moving.

He picked me up my arms around his neck my legs around his waist.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys hope you like the update.

Sorry for you jameron shippers.

Thank you if y'all do your job at getting me 200 views I will update.

-shy😜😍😘