chapter 6|| bad decisions

Jasmines pov

I shot blue eyes...

3 months

Ever since that day I haven't been the same I haven't seen destiny in months.

I haven't been out in months really.

I got a new hand bag yesterday, but I didn't really buy it, I actually stole it I'm just waiting for someone to figure it out.

Nash's pov

Today marks me and destiny three month anniversary, and she has been locked away in her room all week.

She's worried about jasmine, she never told me what really happened she still has some bruises but she won't really let me even touch her.

I'm really worried about her, I sit on the couch with my hand in my hair scrolling through twitter.

"Hey bro" Cameron says with a smile on his face, "why so happy?" I ask,

"Well I'm moving out, found a nice little apartment" he said smirking

"Have you talked to destiny or jasmine lately?" "No I've been worried" he said actually looking concerned

Destiny pov

Well I was laying on my bed, just thinking about what I'm going to do today.

"Fuck, I totally forgot" I said loud. Today is my three month anniversary, and I'm being such a bitch lately to Nash.

So I call Cameron
(C=Cameron,D=destiny)

C, hey your talking

D, shut up I need you out of the house I need to surprise Nash today. Got it

C, got it I'll leave in 20

After that I got in the shower because not having a shower in 8 days is not sexy.

I find a sexy short black dress and some black heels

I soon undress and get in the shower, using my mango shampoo.

I was in the shower a good 20 minutes and get out I wrap the dark green towel around me.

I blow dry my hair and curl it, I apply dark makeup which is very seducive to all guys.

I then get dressed I try putting on the tight dress but in that process I fall on my floor, making a huge bang.

Nash runs in the door to see me in just my underwear and bra.

My face turns deep red, I grab my blanket and cover my body that has bruises on it.

"Hey I was watching that" Nash says smirking, I throw the closest pillow at him which says kiss me.

"Okay will do" he says removing the cover from on top of me.

"Bed or floor?" He asks "I'm fine with either" he says smiling making me laugh

I stand up I toss my heels in my closet and my dress also I walk to the door and slammed it.

"Now where was I" I say taking control he nods

As I push him up against the wall.

About twenty minutes into this 'sex session' my door swings open.

To my brother screaming, until he actually saw what we were doing.

I grab the sheet and cover both of us up "was I interrupting something"

"Ye-" he cut me off "I guess not" he ran and jumped on us.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas, get the fuck out of my room"

I scream at him he smirks and tossed something at Nash.

"Use protection" he screamed as he shut my door.

Then about twenty minutes later I wasn't in the mood I got up leaving Nash bare, laying on the bed.

That brought back the memory of me laying naked on a bed, in the hands of his brother.

"Baby, I'm not trying to ruin this moment but I think it's to to tell you what really happened" I looked at him almost crying

He stood up putting his boxers on, he grabbed my hand and sat me on his lap.

I told him everything I mean everything.

He just looked at me and just hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"Cam get up here" he yelled

Cameron came up, "I want you to go get jasmine like right now, I don't care if she fights you, I want her here to tell her this" he nods and soon he pulls off out of the drive way.

He soon arrives back to see jasmine in his arms like he was holding a dead body.

"I found her like this" he said tears coming from his Eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys, hope you like it so far.

Jasmine is going through a lot now.

What actually happened?

Keep the views coming and you will find out.

-shy😜😍😘