chapter 17||arrested

Jasmines pov

I'm driving right now to Matthews MTV awards we already got his hair cut and everything cuz it was getting long so while I dropped him off I drove to destiny's house.

About 3 hours later I arrived to Cameron's car, I guess he was better.

There were also 6 cop cars reporters around the front lawn.

I parked about a block away..I walked toward her house.

"There, she is Jasmine Nicole over here!" A reporter screamed

"What?" I yelled back

"Your the mother of heaven Dallas and jayden Dallas,
Do you have any information about where they might be?"

"Wait what, my babies are missing" I said with a tear spilling from my eye

"You had no idea" they said and walked back

When I finally got inside of destiny's house her and Cameron were sitting on the couch crying, hand in hand

"Destiny what's going on?"

"Well, first your fiance or ex-fiance was in the hospital for a week our kids went missing, Nash ran away with only a trace of blood... and you don't care cuz you haven't even been here".

"Wait,but no one ever contacted me, about any of this " I said in a firm quiet tone

"Well, when you just run off and leave for almost 2 months of your kids life.

"And you wanna know what jayden started calling me, he started calling me mommy" she said standing up being almost 4 inches taller than me.

Then I don't know what came over me but I shoved her.

"You actually think my children would call you mommy, just because I've gotten a couple of tattoos and my lip pierced and haven't been home lately. We're still young".

Then while I was standing over her sometime walked through the door.

"Jasmine Nicole your under arrest of the kidnapping of heaven Dallas, jayden Dallas, Jacob Grier, and Xavier Grier" they threw me to the ground put my hands in cuffs and walked me in the back of the police car.

All I see as I drive by is someone in a grew hoodie black sweat pants, all I could make out was him smiling, and his blue EYES...

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Hey peeps hope you like this chapter I Finally updated I know long time with a horrible cliff hanger.

But to know who blue eyes is now I need y'all to get to 399.

Love y'all

-shy😜😍😘