Chapter 2

That Friday we went on our date and had a great time. Before we knew it, we were officially dating, and whenever we kissed or hugged or held hands in the dance studio, everyone would go ooohh! Aww, so cute! My mom wasn't a fan of me dating because she said it would get in the way of my dance career, but I had to have a social life too! I never got to go to real school because my mom wanted me to focus on dance. She only homeschooled me 3 days a week in math, history, science, writing, and art history. I had always wanted to go to a real high school, and go to pep rally's and football games, but my mom wouldn't let me. Having a boyfriend made me feel a little bit normal, and it made me happier too. After a couple weeks of dating, my dance teacher wanted me to do a duet with Fabian entitled All the Lovers In the House. She said we had awesome, beautiful chemistry when performing on stage and that we could become amazing dancers. We did that duet that week and it placed 1st. After that, our dance teacher gave us duets every week and almost every week they placed 1st. Eventually, people at our studio and in the dance world started calling us the Winning Couple. Dance went on. and I stopped worrying about winning every week and just relaxing. And, my relaxing must had payed off because a talent scout had invited me to an audition for a music video. I did awesome at the audition, and eventually I was a background dancer in the music video.