Chapter 4

It was a hard week, and we had to practice around the clock. On Friday afternoon we went to the airport and boarded the plane. It was a five hour flight, and once we got off the plane it was dinner time. We ate burgers at a really good restaurant, and then we headed back to the hotel. Our dance teacher told us our room assignments, and me and Fabian had a room with one queen bed. I layer my suitcase and dance at on the floor, and then I changed into a bathing suit. We went down to the hotels indoor pool to swim, and then we went back to our rooms at 10:00 at night. I took a shower and then Fabian took a shower and then we watched tv. I layed down on Fabians chest, and we kissed. He could tell I was super stressed, because whenever I became stressed I would get huge bags under my eyes, and my skin would get dried out. "It's okay babe, we are going to do great, I promise." He was so sweet, and we kissed again. He turned me, and looked at me, and then he started to pull off my sleep shirt, leaving me in my nude bra. I took off my pants, and then he pulled off his clothes. We did lots of things that night, and when I woke up the next morning, I sat in bed for twenty minutes, in my bra and underwear, thinking that I had slept with my boyfriend. It was a little shocking at first to think that I had lost my virginity the last night. I climbed out of bed, and got on some clothes, and then I went into the bathroom to get ready. I had a big day ahead of me, and I had to be ready. Fabian woke up about 30 minutes after me, and we both acted like nothing happened. After a little bit, we climbed on the bus and drove to the competition. Once we got there, I started on my makeup and got into my costume. We did the group dance first and we did pretty good. But next up was the scary duet. The announced us and we walked on to the stage and went into our starting positions. The first part of the dance went okay, but then the second part of the dance went downhill quick. I did an arabesque, but I was a few seconds late so I had to rush into it, and the result of that was my balance was bad and I fell out of it too soon. Then, towards the end when we were supposed to do footwork, me and Fabian started at different times and it looked really bad. When it was awards time, we were all worried. Our group dance got a bronze award which was pretty good since we messed up on a lot of the steps. But our duet, it didn't even place. I could tell my team was disappointed, and I knew from the looks on my dance teachers face that we were going to be in trouble the next week at recap time. After the competition that day, we went to see a movie and then went back to the hotel to pack up. We got on the bus that night, and when we got back the next day, it was back to dancing. That was pretty much my schedule during the week then. Then.