Chapter 1

I get off the the bus with my short hair covering my face and my hand holding the top of my beanie. I readjust my earbud in my ear and and sigh. School is a bitch and I am so glad I can relax for the night.

I walk onto the aging pavement and kick some rocks with my foot. I think about how much homework I have before I can binge watch The Office in the dark all by myself. It's basically all I do!

"Chris!! Wait up!!" I hear behind me. I turn around and my insane best friend Bradley is running over to me. "Damn girl, your music must be blasted, because I've been calling your name since you got off the bus!"

"Sorry, too busy thinking about my Netflix marathon tonight!" I say with a shy smile.

"Is James coming over?" She as with suggesting tone as she nudges my shoulder and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut it!" I whine. "We haven't been spending a lot of time together lately to be honest."

"Well every couple goes through its rough patches. You'll get over it sooner or later."

James Foster. My amazing boyfriend! We started dating three years ago and it has been absolutely perfect! He is such a romantic and he cares about me so much. I care about him too and I love him, but I don't see us going any farther. I just don't have the feelings I used to have for him anymore. I haven't said anything to him about it yet, because I don't want to crush him! He has been through a lot this past year and I do not want to be added to his long lost.

"I guess so." I sigh. "I just don't see us going anywhere anymore. He's great, but I don't love him like I loved him yesterday (tell me if you get the song reference) if that makes sense."

"Why don't you tell him? It is not fair for you to keep him in the dark like this. It will just make him hurt more if and when he finds out."

"I guess so."

Bradley wraps her arm around my shoulders reassuringly. She does this all the time and I am so happy she cares so much, but this time it fells weird. Different weird and I don't know how to react. I try to push the feeling down along with the though and I try to concentrate on what I am going to say to James.

Thankfully, before the feeling comes back we have reached my house. I pull out my key and the two of us go inside. My mom works literally 24/7 and my dad travel way too much so it's basically just me and my older brother, which also works most of the day. Therefore, I am home alone!

We throw our backpacks on the kitchen table and go straight for the food. I throw Bradley a package of Roman Noodles, because that is basically what we live off of, and I grab a packet for myself. She likes them raw, so she rips it open and starts eating. I on the other hand, need them cooked or I throw up! I open the pack and cook them and then I sit with Brad.

I pinch one of the noodles with my pointer finger and thumb and throw it at Bradley's nose. She flinches and gives me a death glare. She grabs one of her hard and gross noodles and flicks it at my face. I open my mouth and catch it in one swift move. I gag at how disgusting it is and spit it out!

"Bad idea!" I laugh.

"No shit Sherlock!" She laughs.

I push her playfully and she picks me up and throws me onto the couch. That bitch is strong! She climbs onto of me and normally I would be fine with this, but I feel so strange. I kind of like it, but I don't know why and once again I try as hard as I can to push the feeling and thought down. What the hell is happening to me?!

---

Idk what to say so I'm just going to ask u to stick around for this? I honestly have no idk what to say lolz! I try to update weekly so expect something next week!

-Josie