Chapter 14

Dip-The-Cat Thank you for being a part of the contest!! Your art book is fabulous!!

Christie's POV

And this is how it starts, take your shoes off in the back of my van. You said my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your ba-

The music on my phone fades as I hear the faint ding ding signifying I got a text. I roll off of my bed and look at the illuminated screen.

Bradley !!!
Hey babe! I miss you :-( Will u come over?

I smile and grab my keys, phone, and purse.

On my way.

I jump into the car and turn on Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer (a/n comment if you're going to SLFL {!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} and where! Also comment the song u want to hear most live/fave song on album! I know that's a lot XD)!

I pull into Bradley's apartment complex and walk up the steps to her apartment. I knock on the door lightly as I pull out my phone to check it. The door opens and I smile as I walk in.

"Hey Br-"

I collapse as I feel an awful pain in my side and hear what sounds like a gun shot. Saige appears from behind the door and throws the gun onto the couch.

"I told you to watch your back!"

"Brad will never love you considering what you're doing to everyone. You're putting us through hell just because you are sick! You really need to go see someone!"

"Just because I love her so much I would kill for her doesn't mean I'm sick!"

"You aren't killing for her, you are killing for yourself."

She looks at me with big watery eyes, but blinks the tears away when she sees Bradley standing in the hallway in shock.

"Chris, why are you on the floor?"

She comes over to me and tries to help me up. I cry as the pain in my side gets worse and worse and she sees the blood seeping through my white Pierce the Veil shirt. I curl up into a ball and cry as the pain gets worse. Bradley lays down next to me and plants tiny kisses down my neck as she cries silent tears.

"You will be okay," She says quietly, "I promise. You can let go."

I nod as I close my eyes. I hear sirens in the distance, but I don't have any will power in me anymore. I hear Bradley's silent cries turn into soft sobs. She hugs me as I slowly disappear from the world.

The door busts open and I think people start to rush in. I feel Bradley's hands violently removed from me and I feel empty.

"Ma'am, you are under arrest!" I hear a man and a woman say in unison.

"We'll have fun arresting a dead body." Saige says.

I hear the loud bang of her gun go off as I hear a body fall onto the floor. I hear someone gasp really loudly and I cry as I realize it is Brad sobbing. People start to touch me all over and try to lift me up into the air, but I don't know if this is true, because all feeling I've ever had has completely disappeared.

The last thing I can make out is I love you Chris ... but even then I don't know if that is real, or even true, because who could love someone that brought so much pain in the end?

---

......... please don't hurt me.
This is the end of this book, BUT I'm making a sequel about Bradley very very soon if you want to keep reading. Please comment if you do!

I want to thank you guys so much for all of the support, laughs, and craziness throughout this entire book! I ever thought I would get 14K on something as simple and stupid as this! Thank you SO much!!!!!

I love you guys so much and I hope to see your craziness in the sequel when it is published! Thanks for everything!

- Josie