Chapter 5

Bradley's POV

Follow me on Instagram @lovely_josiee

It's been two weeks and five and a half days. Two weeks and five and a half days since Christie talked to me. Two weeks and five and a half days since I apologized. Two and a half weeks since I moved back in with my parents.

Yes, I moved back in. I apologized and they apologized and I guess things are good now. They know it is not a choice and have accepted it and I am glad! I am not staying here forever though. I have to look for a place of my own.

I've been sitting on my bed with my laptop for about three days straight and I think I finally found a place I might like. It's a nice apartment downtown and since I am about to graduate I don't need to worry about school next year. We have sixty-three more days of high school and I am pumped! I can not wait to get out of that place!

My phone buzzes and I unplug it from my charger. It's Chris.

C: Hello ...
Me: Hey ...
C: Can we talk?
Me: Of course
C: Meet me at the Starbucks downtown at 3:00?
Me: Okay

I set my phone down next to my laptop and scroll through the pictures of the apartment. I try to distract myself from overthinking what Chris wants to talk about and find the number for the realtor in charge of selling the apartment. I pick my phone up again and dial the number.

"Star Realtor, this is Amber."
"Hello Amber. I am Bradley Klark and I was wondering if I could book an appointment to look at the apartment flat downtown?"
"Certainly. Does today at four o'clock work?"
"Yes."
"Great, I will see you there Ms. Bradley."
"Thank you, bye."

I sigh and look at the pictures one more time. I guess this is it. I am getting my own place and not some girlfriends place that is temporary!

I roll out of bed and decide to plug my iPad into my speakers and pull up Spotify. Hold on Till May comes on and I burst with excitement as I get ready. I love this song so much. It is really deep and I get so many feels every time I listen to it! I go into my closet and pull out some black leggings, a long black shirt, black vans, and my hippie purse. I love black if you can't tell and Christie got me my hippie purse for my birthday so I can't not wear it.

I go into my bathroom and French braid each side of my hair. I put on two thick rings and my choker. I wing my eyeliner and put on a light coat of mascara and look at my reflection. I tweak some things in my appearance and head out the door.

I climb into my car and turn on the radio ad I back out of the driveway. Let's hope today doesn't back fire!

---

Sorry for the super short chapter! I have loads of shit going on at school right now so I can't exactly focus on my writing. I'll try to write some more next time. Also super sorry the chapter sucks. I swear I'll write better next time.

You guys need to step it up with the voting and comments XD

Comment on what u think should happen next and if I like the idea I'll give u a shout out in my next chapter.

Have a lovely week my fabulous peoplz.

Also ... Comment on what u think people that read my writing should be called XD Some people have names for their followers and I think is super cool XD

Not even going to try and make a goal because u guys hate me!!!

- Josie