Chapter 9

Christie's POV

I look at myself in the mirror and adjust a few things in my appearance. I hear a knock on the door and I run down the stairs. I open the front door and see Bradley looking cutter and sweeter than ever! She smiles and fixes her short blonde hair. Short?

"You got a haircut?"

"Yeah. Do you like it? I thought it might be too much, but I think I like it now."

"I love it!"

"Let's go?"

"Okay."

We walk to her car and I get in the passengers seat. I am used to getting in her car, but this time it feels different. Obviously it might, because I am going on a date with her, but I thought it might feel a little less weird than it dies right now.

She gets in and starts the car. We back out of the driveway and head out of the neighborhood. I turn on the radio and flip through the different channels. I love how there is a channel for every type of music except for the kind that all of the emo kids, like myself, listen to. I mean honestly. You have the rap channels and the five million pop channels, that one rock channel, and finally the Mexican music channel that nobody really listens to. You do have the alternative channels that have a few of our songs, like Stressed Out and Tear in My Heart, but that is about it.

I plug my phone into the ox cord she has and turn on The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens. I love this song so much, because I can really connect with it, but I do not know why. It is one of those songs that is so deep that you connect with it even if it has nothing to do with anything that has happened in your life.

I sing along to the beautiful lyrics and look out of the car window. I watch the people and the cars and the buildings go by. The song begins to fade and I feel the car forcefully stop. Brad puts her arm around mine to prevent me from slamming into the windshield and I turn my head over to her with a puzzled look on my face.

"Stoplight. We are here though." She says with a shy smile.

I giggle and she pulls into the parking lot of our favorite pizza place! She's so sweet!

Let's see how this goes!

Cliff hanger bitches.
I will write the date chapter ASAP.

-Josie