Not Another Chapter

Hello!

I'm so sorry I haven't been regularly updating!!! :-(

I don't really have any excuses expect for I don't feel like writing and I don't know what to write. Like I want to write REALLY bad, but then I'm all "eh I have all day to write, besides, it's not like I have an idea on what the next chapter is anyway!"

I do have like 200 words of the next chapter, but honestly, I don't know when to end the book. Like I know what I want to happen, but I don't know when! XD

I'm such a confusing little shit!!!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I'm trying!!!!!

You guys have been complaining a lot about the cliff hanger and I know, I hate them too, but I put that in there for you to prepare yourselves for what is happening in the near future. All I can say is that a) you'll either hate me or laugh b) you might try to hunt me down and murder me & c) go read my other book!

****** 5 Seconds of Summer & Hey Violet Fans ******

- Comment if you're going/already went to Sounds Live Feels Live
- Comment where you're going (sounds creepy, but I just wanna know if you're in my area so we can jam together)
- Comment the song you're most excited to hear live
- Comment if you like/hate Hey Violet

***************************************************************************************

For all of you MCR fans, I am so mad at them right now! You can't just leave us hanging there and not say anything until we all get our hopes up then BAM "oh sorry we aren't getting back together, we just put up a teaser trailer AND made t-shirts! Love you guys!"

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Bitch NO!!!

Sorry for getting carried away, but long story short, I'll try to update as soon as I can! Love you guysssssss :-)

- Josie