Chapter 11

Bradley's POV

I press Chris against the wall and just watch how her eyes twinkle a little. Her shirt clings to her and her hair is in small clusters that frame her face. I give her tiny little kisses all around her face and down her neck. She sighs softly and I continue as I try to open the door.

I throw open the door and I pick Chris up bridal style. She has this big grin on her face that makes me laugh as I try to set her down on the bed in my room. She collects all of her hair and places it on her shoulder. I slowly lean down to kiss her and she playfully lowers her back as I inch closer to her. I place my hands on either side of her as she presses her back to the bed.

"Kiss that beautifully sober mind goodbye my love!"

---

Our soaking wet clothes are scattered around the room due to throwing them violently. The water slowly creates a ring of wet carpet around them that makes the room smell like the pizza place and the rain. I smile a little remembering our fun little date last night.

I turn around to face Christie and see that she's peacefully asleep. She's curled up in a semi ball with her hands resting on her pillow. I move towards her and I wrap one arm around her and play with her hair. I kiss the top of her head and she grunts slightly. I smile and she turns her head around.

"How long have you been spooning me?" She says with her groggy, but adorable morning voice.

"Not too long."

"What time is it?"

"About 9:00. Want to go grab something to eat?"

"Sure. I need to borrow some of your clothes though." She says with a small giggle.

"Haha okay."

She grabs a blanket from the foot of my bed and wraps it around herself like a towel. She slowly gets out of bed and walk into my closet. After about five minutes, she comes out in some black jeans and a baggy Yale sweatshirt my sister got me last Christmas. She pulls her hail up into a messy bun and throws the blanket towards me.

"Go change so we can eat. I'm starving!"

"What exactly is it that you're starving for?"

She blushes and rolls her eyes, "Just go change!"

I smile to myself and walk into my closet. I throw on some galaxy workout pants and a black sweater. I run my fingers through my short hair and try to comb it nicely.

I walk out of my closet and I see Chris looking at herself in the mirror. I roll my eyes, because I personally do not like mirrors that much and it bothers me how she needs to constantly look at herself me make sure she looks okay. Personally, I think she always looks perfect, even when her makeup runs and her hair looks Ike a giant ball of fuzz!

"You ready?" I ask.

"Let's go!"

---

Hello! So I am tried to update a little more, but I don't have anything else written at the moment. When I wrote this chapter I wrote the other two before it at the same time. I can try to find time to update, but between my YouTube and Nextflix schedules I don't know when I can.

Lol, I'll see you guys next week if I finish the chapter I'm writing rn. I won't be able to update for about three weeks after that though, because I'm going on vacation. Sorry this was kind of short, but I think this chapter is cute.

Love u guys!

-Josie